Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

3 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

Or I’ll do as I please. Thanks. Others seemed to understand the joke. You should work on that. 

A you are being of no help and B you are derailing the thread. People come here to check up on and discuss numbers not see the same, done a million times, beaten to the ground, unfunny joke that always ends up derailing the thread. Others know this, maybe YOU should work on that

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

A you are being of no help and B you are derailing the thread. People come here to check up on and discuss numbers not see the same, done a million times, beaten to the ground, unfunny joke that always ends up derailing the thread. Others know this, maybe YOU should work on that

Yea my 3 word joke phrase is derailing the thread, not your constant replies to my stuff with your paragraphs. Got it. 🙄

• Like 2

I really don't want to sound like a troll but since 250M has been frequently thrown around on this thread the last few days, i may just feel a bit of a letdown if this somehow makes closer to 200M. Gosh i want Titanic down, again.

Edited by nguyenkhoi282
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Proxima Olive said:

Walk-up not as strong as FF8.

Multiplier will be much lower..

You can tell that from midnights walkups?

If it plays like most of the world its a family movie and walkups will be stronger saturday and sunday. Not for midnights

9 minutes ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

I really don't want to sound like a troll but since 250M has been frequently thrown around on this thread the last few days, i might just feel a bit of a letdown if this somehow makes closer to 200M. Gosh i want Titanic down, again.

I won't approve it