Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

1 minute ago, rishijoesanu said:

Gavin's presales graph of all the comps from when IW released was nice. I wonder what it will look with AEG added in

A graph of all big movies over first 24 hours will look like 1 line + a lot of smushed colors that overlap the x-axis :hahaha:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, firedeep said:

talking of sharpshooters. Some theaters are already closing presales because they just realized they sold tickets for EG for prices too "low".  They will reopen presales at higher prices. Many users have complained they got refund from theaters.

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:   

Having your initial presales slowed because theaters realize demand is so high that they need to freeze sales while they figure out how much to jack them up. I honestly couldn’t write anything so funny.

• Haha 2

Just now, Thanos Legion said:

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:   

Having your initial presales slowed because theaters realize demand is so high that they need to freeze sales while they figure out how much to jack them up. I honestly couldn’t write anything so funny.

maoyan just jumped, 17.76m for midnight at 15:22pm

• Thanks 1