Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

Just now, pepsa said:

I would say no tbh, it's almsot 5 am in China. The next 3 hours it won't add much I think from 8 to 12 might start picking up again but I don't know if it's going to be enough to get to 63m. We will see.

#Notanevent

#Flopincoming

#FiretheRussos

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

And we thought it won't be crazy today. ¥6mn for opening day done today. T-10th day, Infinity War held the record at ¥3.4mn. Well that don't exist anymore.:hahaha:.

I reckon ¥20-5mn today for opening day.

¥9mn done. The pace is really good. 24 hours will be ¥48mn Approx for opening day and ¥140mn Approx overall.

PS. Crossed $20mn in 23 Hours.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

¥9mn done. The pace is really good. 24 hours will be ¥48mn Approx for opening day and ¥140mn Approx overall.

PS. Crossed $20mn in 23 Hours.

It's almost noon in China; what're you thinking midnight, OD and total PS will be by 8pm?

Edited by VenomXXR

2 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

It's almost noon in China; what're you thinking midnight, OD and total PS will be by 8pm?

IMO

MN shall be around ¥65mn by end of day, as that really depend on how much shows they add, which are already too high IMO.

Opening Day gonna match or lead MN IMO at around ¥62-67mn

Overall ¥175-180mn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Beyond Expectation: Avengers: Endgame sold unprecedented $20 million-plus in the first 24 hours of Chinese advance ticket sale. It's higher than any other titles including those box office monsters from Chinese New Year at the same period. More:

D4AXWZfVUAAELks.jpg

1 minute ago, Olive said:

Many audience are very angry about the high ticket price, which may affect movie's legs.

I reckon prices will go down post opening weekend rush to normal. I don't think that's gonna be a factor because that happen everywhere in world.

When Baahubali 2 released, the prices down south were very high. That led to a bit lower opening day than what we were expecting. After weekend when prices go down, the film started showing those insane occupancies again.