Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

17 minutes ago, bgs said:

Don't you guys think that presales have slowed down a little bit

They have and they will continue to slow down. It is simply impossible to have the same rate as it did its first 2 days. 

Generally movies (even Infinity War) start small and slow and then build up and see big increases the last few 3-4 days. But with Endgame its start was mind blowing plus it opens mid week so it wont be following a normal movies oresales trends. 

Also for the most part presales slow down over the weekend. 

14 minutes ago, bgs said:

Is there any Indian guy here who will watch endgame at imax wadala on Friday 

13 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

@ZeeSoh will IMO. 

PVR at Phoenix Lo

2 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

They have and they will continue to slow down. It is simply impossible to have the same rate as it did its first 2 days. 

Generally movies (even Infinity War) start small and slow and then build up and see big increases the last few 3-4 days. But with Endgame its start was mind blowing plus it opens mid week so it wont be following a normal movies oresales trends. 

Also for the most part presales slow down over the weekend. 

PVR at Phoenix Lo

PVR IMAX lower Parel is worst, uncomfortable seat, length of the screen is good but height is low, not a good experience, imax wadala is the best

1 minute ago, bgs said:

PVR IMAX lower Parel is worst, uncomfortable seat, length of the screen is good but height is low, not a good experience, imax wadala is the best

My phone died mid sentence. 

I was saying PVR Phoenix is the closest IMAX to me so I prefer going there. I have never been to the IMAX at Wadala (have been to a normal screen at Wadala though. Infact I saw Infinity War in Wadala for the first time. First day first show). 

I agree with you about the seats at PVR. They are bad and even worse after their renovation. The sound is good though and the screen is the same (or better) as the Imax at Inox Rcity mall. 

But where I go to see Endgame depends entirely in where I get the tickets for. I suspect seats will go very quickly and Bookmyshow to be sluggish. 

Why do u ask though?

22 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Mumbai. BTW pre-sale from 19th.

Oh then it's not possible. I'm from Pune. Btw I will still watch it in IMAX. Also Have you ever watched movie in 4DX at PVR would you recommend watching in that format? @ZeeSoh 

Edited by Nero

Going to IMAX Noida on Saturday with my wife... Cuz i m gettinh married on Friday 26th April. It's the endgame of our love story. :)

I saw The Avengers with a friend 

I saw Age of Ultron with my girlfriend.

I saw Infinity War with my fiance.

I will see Endgame with my wife.

All r the same person.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 8
  • Astonished 10

2 minutes ago, Fake said:

Going to IMAX Noida on Saturday with my wife... Cuz i m gettinh married on Friday 26th April. It's the endgame of our love story. :)

All r the same person.

That's special.

But then I am thinking that you must be really strong to avoid relatives and parents on second day of marriage. 

Congrats BTW.

Besides, let's move it to our Indian thread. That's embrassingly small.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nero said:

Oh then it's not possible. I'm from Pune. Btw I will still watch it in IMAX. Also Have you ever watched movie in 4DX at PVR would you recommend watching in that format? @ZeeSoh 

I have seen stuff in 4dx. But not full lenght movies though. They are very gimmicky and a useless waste of money IMO. I would rather watch in IMAX or Dolby Atmos than 4dx. 

There is a chance I will be in Pune on the weekend of release. Could be the week before too. Not sure yet. 

4 minutes ago, Fake said:

All r the same person.

You are the Man... Purush nhi Mahapurush ho tum... 😂

Anyway congrats... 😄

6 minutes ago, Fake said:

All r the same person.

If possible , watch endgame at select city saket imax, great seat, better screen, better experience than imax noida

9 minutes ago, Fake said:

All r the same person.

Wow, ... and congratulations!!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

I have seen stuff in 4dx. But not full lenght movies though. They are very gimmicky and a useless waste of money IMO. I would rather watch in IMAX or Dolby Atmos than 4dx. 

There is a chance I will be in Pune on the weekend of release. Could be the week before too. Not sure yet. 

So will you watch movie in Pune if you are present? If yes text me maybe we can go together :hug:

9 minutes ago, Fake said:

All r the same person.

Congrats!! :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fake said:

All r the same person.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww 😍

• Like 1