Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

So last two pages are basically "Indians: When Where are you watching Endgame thread"

BTW book your tickets on 19th April itself. You might not get tickets on say 22nd or 23rd.

Noted the date,  already added the money in paytm wallet, wish me luck

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Olive said:

sadly, all Hollywood blockbusters are 3D exclusive in China..

I will watch in Dolby Cinema at midnight at row 3...

Same with India. 2D showtimes will be very less. However, even public prefer 3D as 3D shows sell much faster than 2D. Last year I was able to Book only 2D tickets because 3D were all gone.

Off topic guys. It will be hard to find numbers in this thread in the future.

Btw. I didnt realize there were so many indiams. I spent a year in Riishikesh, that makes me part indian i guess. 😀.  Lost 25kg with the lack of cheeseburgers and alcohol!

1 hour ago, bgs said:

Don't you guys think that presales have slowed down a little bit

They will slow even more as less shows will be posted daily.

They have posted 60% of shows already which usually happens on monday, 4 days out.  PS daily sales usually increase each day as shows increase. We may see daily sales flatline, and have a declining daily percentage gain until the last day. A very different run.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

That's special.

But then I am thinking that you must be really strong to avoid relatives and parents on second day of marriage. 

Congrats BTW.

Besides, let's move it to our Indian thread. That's embrassingly small.

Everybody is going back to my hometown by train on Saturday, and we are taking a flight the next day. So we have the evening all to ourselves; and what better way to spend that evening! :)

BTW back on topic, a new midnights record 10 days out! Not bad!

41 minutes ago, movieboner said:

I know there's a slight chance of reaching $500 million, but can Endgame reach the godly $600 million in China? 

Essentially no chance. 

$500m is pushing it, and that's on a huge opening ($250m+) and huge rating (9.3+).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, I extrapolated Gavin's graph a little to give what could be a final result, the end is a slightly muted (due to less seats available) trajectory of IW's run.

If true it would make for a very odd presale graph, the rough run used for the middle portion is about 50% (very roughly) more than IW. I expect it to normalise somewhat.

Everytime Gavin produces a new graph I will adjust appropriately. At the moment heading for ¥675m total presale. In my eyes.

jQOaNlB.png

• Thanks 3
  • Astonished 2

9 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

So, I extrapolated Gavin's graph a little to give what could be a final result, the end is a slightly muted (due to less seats available) trajectory of IW's run.

If true it would make for a very odd presale graph, the rough run used for the middle portion is about 50% (very roughly) more than IW. I expect it to normalise somewhat.

Everytime Gavin produces a new graph I will adjust appropriately. At the moment heading for ¥675m total presale. In my eyes.

jQOaNlB.png

For reference, what did IW finish at in presales? 

3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

+89,575 yesterday.

If it keep adding this much till release, will close by 2.5mn.

Website isn't showing the numbers for me right now. Hopefully it clears up later. 

What kind of increase are you expecting today for total PS?

My expected pre-sales for opening day Avengers: Endgame

11 Days Out    ¥37.24
10 Days Out    ¥65.70

9 Days Out    ¥84.00
8 Days Out    ¥97.00
7 Days Out    ¥107.00
6 Days Out    ¥118.00
5 Days Out    ¥129.00
4 Days Out    ¥144.00
3 Days Out    ¥164.00
2 Days Out    ¥195.00
1 Day Out    ¥230.00