Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

3 minutes ago, Menor said:

No, 250 is for final presales. He predicted an increase of 14 million today (138-152), and it will only end up being about 9 million.

ok ? i guess ? i still dont see where is the problem it could make up for it in the day ahead 

Edited by john2000

3 minutes ago, john2000 said:

ok ? i guess ? i still dont see where is the problem it could make up for it in the day ahead 

If the presales for one day are well below projections, then the projections will be lowered. It could make up for it, but that's not guaranteed, and it could just as easily increase less than predicted.

3 minutes ago, Premium George said:

Cal down dude. Let the experts predict. No body is here to please you. Changing predictions is part of the process, don't comment if you just want to see it play it out. 

i am calm i just dont understand what we change the predictions so quickly  and also i dont see how you believe that i am not calm right now

Edited by john2000

1 minute ago, Menor said:

If the presales for one day are well below projections, then the projections will be lowered. It could make up for it, but that's not guaranteed, and it could just as easily increase less than predicted.

of course i didnt disagree with that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Premium George said:

Cos that's how it works. It doesn't take much work to change it. So, put your hyper reactive ass down, it's not a calamity.

lol do you really think that i had skyrocket expactions for this movie  ? are you crazy ? i didnt expect the movie to do anything that it has done , hellp i expected eg to hit 1.8-1.9 bill  and i still stand by that i am not someone  who will change his prediction based from the hype i was just trying to understand and also bc someone disagree with you saying by ignorance or  etc that doesnt mean that he is reactive  

Edited by john2000

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

I was talking about your comment john you missed it. So sei licenziato!

? ok ?  as someone who still learning english i inform you that dont be suprised if i cant understand some of your comments  :)

i was talking about the last one and thats the truth i wasnt ironic or anything like that 

Edited by john2000
  • Knock It Off 1

Avengers: Endgame T-3 days

Midnight: ¥112.8mn (30k shows) (+3%)
Wednesday: ¥148mn (167k shows) (+7%)
Thursday: ¥40mn (123k shows) (+11%)
Friday: ¥54.7mn (113k shows) (+11%)
Saturday: ¥69.8mn (104k shows) (+12%)
Sunday: ¥17.7mn (87k shows) (+14%)

Total: ¥443mn or $66mn (+8%)

Comp

http://bit.ly/ChinaPreSale

Weakest day yet in pre-sales with OD growing just ¥9.7mn. This is first day when Infinity War daily growth was higher than Endgame. This could be due to some issue with Maoyan, we will know.

At this time, I will project ¥240mn OD pre-sales, that would be +35% Infinity War's ¥179mn. Hopefully it pick up tomorrow and next 2 days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I think it will loss a lot of steam by then. If it is higher, as you say, will take your word, I don't see how it do less than ¥3Bn. Besides, you told me 1.5x OW shall be probable case, so I was thinking that may be you will say it is too high.:hahaha:

On that note, IMO holiday usually boost a day by 80-100% and using the normal trending, as in Infinity War, May 1st would have been ¥75mn Approx, if not for Holiday.

Holiday boost is 150-200% off a weekday

• Like 2