Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

2 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

130PM - 39.74. So its  at about 1.25m run rate. Should accelerate to average 1.5 RR. Should do high 50's and with slightly better run rate later it can hit 60m.

RR will get to 2m ph later. 

60m happening by 3am

1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Excellent day today. Heading for 59.5-60mn by midnight. The final day will be 25.25-25.75mn, which is close to Captain Marvel's 27mn on a Holiday eve.

Midnight shows will also cross 20mn, first for a solo superhero movie.

nice, its up to wom now, hope its great

21 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Excellent day today. Heading for 59.5-60mn by midnight. The final day will be 25.25-25.75mn, which is close to Captain Marvel's 27mn on a Holiday eve.

Midnight shows will also cross 20mn, first for a solo superhero movie.

SMHC MN just 10m.

20m, Its a summer thursday but that should mean 650m+ OW

5 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

¥64mn. lol.

By 3AM that can go upto ¥67-70mn. 

Hopefully Maoyan score is 9.1+

I think it will be high 8s, isn't it only IW, Endgame, and the GOTG movies (surprised by that) that have 9+ on Maoyan out of the MCU? Btw what was Captain Marvel's  3AM number.

8 minutes ago, Menor said:

I think it will be high 8s, isn't it only IW, Endgame, and the GOTG movies (surprised by that) that have 9+ on Maoyan out of the MCU? Btw what was Captain Marvel's  3AM number.

TWS 9.2

GotG 9.2

Endgame 9.0

IM3 9.0

GOTG2 9.0

IW 8.9

Ragnarok 8.9

DS 8.9

AM 8.8

Avengers 8.8

AM&TW 8.7

CM 8.7

Thor2 8.7

CW 8.6

Ultron 8.6

BP 8.3

SMH 8.1

all ratings current, I don’t have or know how to retrieve e.g. one week after release

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

TWS 9.2

GotG 9.2

Endgame 9.0

IM3 9.0

GOTG2 9.0

IW 8.9

Ragnarok 8.9

DS 8.9

AM 8.8

Avengers 8.8

AM&TW 8.7

CM 8.7

Thor2 8.7

CW 8.6

Ultron 8.6

BP 8.3

SMH 8.1

all ratings current, I don’t have or know how to retrieve e.g. one week after release

Hmm IW was 9 a couple months ago, guess it dropped. Surprised at both GOTG, TWS, IM3, though, they didn't have any huge breakout runs in China (though they did quite well).

4 minutes ago, Menor said:

Hmm IW was 9 a couple months ago, guess it dropped. Surprised at both GOTG, TWS, IM3, though, they didn't have any huge breakout runs in China (though they did quite well).

I would say no Marvel movie has had a break out run yet (If someone would say EG I wouldn't disaggree, with those numbers it had a good multi).

But other than EG no marvel movie broke out in the sense that the second week of it's release it was have crazy holds, good jumps, low drop. Like Venom or Aquaman. Marvel just seems to have good OW's , decent WoM and even with good WoM like EG's 9.3 at the start it doesn't translate to the crazy leggy runs china can offer. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Menor said:

Some surprises for me as well when looking it up. It’s a pretty good ranking honestly, TWS and GotG1 are both really top tier.    

IM3 made the yearly top 2, and top HW. From Phase 2 and 3 only Thanos movies have done better imo.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Menor said:

IM3 was bigger than first Avengers. It ranked #7 all time after its release.

TWS did similar figures to IM3. It ranked #9 all time after its release.

GOTG was very leggy. I do not have the exact data, but I remember it was a great run.

• Like 1