CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

08d16d4567f303c46f16a66041eca2f620352f4b

This is it, this weekend 99% of the super-hero fans have been waiting for. Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman are together at last. And I know we all want to enjoy it together and have a good time. And while the BAN HAMMER will most certainly drop, I am sure most of the time it will be cool and fun to hang around in this thread.

That being said, lets have fun yet be careful. 

DO NOT POST SPOILERS. NOT EVEN SPOILERS UNDER SPOILER TAGS. 

This weekend, posting a spoiler will result in an immediate Box Office Discussion Forum ban. You will not be given a warning. 

This goes for all new releases usually but this is a huge weekend and we will not tolerate any spoilers what so ever for Batman v Superman.

If you wish to discuss the movie with spoilers, feel free to use the Batman v Superman Spoiler Thread HERE.

We're looking forward to a great weekend and we realize the over-excitement (or meltdowns) can cause the thread to go off topic. We will be allowing everyone to post freely as long as the off topic discussions don't go overboard. I understand some of you, like me, like Pokemon, wonder about Tele's age, or hope that Mourinho will go to Manchester United considering the brutal season they are making this year, but please try your best to stick to box office numbers for the weekend. 

Last, but not least we are offering a SPECIAL SPRING SALE this weekend. Here are the details

• 50% off the monthly Gold Account (instead of $15 it will be $7.50) OR
  • 3 months free for a yearly subscription to a Premium Account (instead of $110 it will be $80)

The sale starts this Friday, March 25. You can call it "Gold vs Premium: Dawn of Theory". :ph34r:

Please remember that having a paid account is a donation to keeping this forum around for a long time. We still have the rest of the DCU to go through folks.

Note: We are posting this weekend thread early to make sure everyone reads the guidelines regarding spoilers and also the international release has begun.

edit: Also, to make things clear from the start: This is a weekend numbers thread, and as such, we expect a lot of discussion and comparisons between whatever BVS's numbers are with many other major movies.

Marvel movies are acceptable comps too.

If you want to use IM3, or ULTRON, or whatever, for a specific box-office comparison -- that is fine and acceptable. However, using Marvel as an excuse to rag on BVS (or vice versa), is not.

Keep it neutral, and keep it to a numbers discussion, and you'll be fine. If it becomes something other than that, you risk a temporary ban. So, tread lightly, pleae.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

He was but it's not like Travolta wasn't a decade too old for the role in the original movie either.

i don't mean age you'd expect that but there's nothing about the way this dude carries himself i can buy as a 50s greaser. travolta had that going for him at least.