CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

24 minutes ago, Mango said:

I can't wait for the Affleck directed/written Batfleck movie. Seriously, please make this happen WB.

That... would be a good thing. I didn't gave a penny on the Batfleck - until I watched the movie. He simply nailed it and his fighting was superb.

3 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Almost all the critics don't care. They have no investment in any particular franchise. Diehard fans who happen to be bloggers might care to some degree. 

That s not factually true since there are geek centric websites accounted for in RT but overall, yes, they could care less about what happens to Zacky.

Variety 165-180m

A slew of downbeat reviews are having no impact on “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” with the Warner Bros. tentpole heading for a $180 million opening weekend in the U.S., early estimates showed Friday.

The Good Friday opening day number is likely to wind up between $78 million and $83 million at 4,242 sites — which translates to $165 million to $180 million for the weekend. The Friday number included an impressive $27.7 million from its Thursday night shows.

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/batman-v-superman-box-office-180-million-1201739586/

6 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Almost all the critics don't care. They have no investment in any particular franchise. Diehard fans who happen to be bloggers might care to some degree. 

But Faraci tweeted himself that WB should off Snyder and that he wants a batfleck movie directed with someone other than Snyder. He said Snyder poisoned the DC universe  and they shouldn't keep him.

18 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Bay & Snyder should co direct a movie together, written by Roland Emmerich.

This would destroy Force Awakens WW total easily.

This is a movie the world needs in those dire times.

Produced by James Cameron please.

Spoiler

I know our king of the world doesn't belong there - just added him for controversy.

6 minutes ago, #ED said:

Good news! We have a sale this weekend on Gold Accounts! You get a lot more Likes with it!

I've been giving out likes like candy since early this morning.

Probably still haven't used up half my like inventory.

#GoldStatus

• Like 4