CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

2 minutes ago, department store basement said:

Yep, Dory, ID4-2, SS, and Beyond will dominate BO talk this summer. Pets might as well. Who knows about Bourne, is the GP really excited for a hero who hasn't been in a movie in 9 years and isn't really a pop-cultural phenomenon?

All of my late 20's, early 30s friends are more excited for Jason Bourne than for anything else (except maybe ID4)

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

Given BVS' super-wide release (compared to MOS and others), it probably makes sense to compare on a territory by territory basis. 

It is murdering MoS OS :D 

2 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

It was not because of BvS that Fast took the holiday to himself :lol: Something big will be put in 2020, I am sure.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Fucking hell, don't remember me the stupid OS MoS openings. I had to wait 2 weeks. 2 FULL WEEKS!!!! Until it opened here. MESS.

Fun fact, TDKR also only opened here 2 weeks after America. But that was a very bad day, the disappointment was real :sadben:

I'll try to pinpoint MoS 'true' WW roll out and see its multiplier.

• Like 1

• Community Manager

4 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

independenceday.png

Oh yeah, right. I want to see Emmerich nuke entire solar systems on the big screen. 

"Hey what if we send a virus to the mother ship again. "

"We can't."

"Why?"

"They switched over to Apple."

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just now, CJohn said:

It is murdering MoS OS :D 

It was not because of BvS that Fast took the holiday to himself :lol: Something big will be put in 2020, I am sure.

Even years are for Warner. Maybe the Silmarillion (1 of 6) now that Star Wars took over December lol

30 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

So what non-comic book movies will dominate box office discussion this summer?

Finding Dory

IDR

Pets

Bourne

ST3

Possible sleeper hits that no one sees coming:

Me Before You- the trailer has gotten a great reaction from core fans and targets the female audience. There is no other film that caters to them this summer. 

The Shallows-there hasn't been a shark horror film in awhile; Blake Lively has a bit of a fanbase.

Sausage Party-animated film thats rated-R so already a hook for adult audiences. 

The BFG- this could be an under the radar masterpiece from Speilberg. 

Edited by babz06
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

I'll try to pinpoint MoS 'true' WW roll out and see its multiplier.

So I assume you will try to get every OW OS and add them all together? Not even BOM has every market that exists, I think. 

6 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

"Hey what if we send a virus to the mother ship again. "

"We can't."

"Why?"

"They switched over to Apple."

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

"To Apple? But... the last time we were loading up the virus from your MacBook!?"

"Exactly."

"Exac... but, this doesn't make any sense!1!"

"Exactly."

Edited by incognitoo

When MJ found out Peter was Spidey I was so happy that the romance could move on and they'll get married and no more secret identity bullshit and angst and...and....and then spider-man 3 happened.:sadben:

I forgot I used to root for this couple.

• Like 1