Nice review! Agree with you overall on the film Jay. The Nice Guys was a blast and a lot of fun. Think I might prefer these videos over the podcasts overall, just because I get to see you guys in person. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Thank you so much for watching, means a lot!!! Glad you enjoyed it and yes from now on they will all be videos, don't worry! 

No biggie, and thanks as well. I really enjoy it when you guys talk. You've got a lot of good things to say anyway. 

• Thanks 1

AJ was right about that dude being a professional Denzel impersonator.

Jonathan: Thanks! SPOILER! The Denzel reveal was not actually the first version of that story. The first version we shot had Michelle admit she had slept with a whole other celebrity and we didn't go to a flashback. It played okay but it always felt to us like we could make it funnier. Fortunately, the studio agreed to let us shoot an additional two days and revise that beat. We came up with the idea of it being Denzel that Michelle thinks she slept with. We knew we couldn't afford the real Denzel. Luckily, we were able to locate a Denzel impersonator who lived in Florida named Malcolm X. Hughes. That gave us the idea of having the twist be that the guy Michelle slept with only looks like Denzel. We digitally altered Malcolm's face slightly at the gas station so he'd look even more like Denzel. Then, we stopped altering his face so it would become clear to the audience that he was not who Michelle thought he was. We were also fortunate that Lamorne does a perfect Denzel impression which he ad libbed at first and then we wrote it into the script.

Good ep! The short was fun.

• Thanks 1

• Community Manager
14 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

OCEAN'S 8

Sesh 12 minutes - https://youtu.be/48KYoEQedCE

00:11 Movie Review

11:30 FINAL SCORES

Thanks so much guys!!!! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and send in some Questions!!!!!!!! What movies do you want us to talk about? Let me know you're watching pleaseeeee. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-XuFi3KO-y6yyknKyZC7g 

EMAIL - cinemasesh@gmail.com

Where is your Upgrade review?

• Like 1