• Community Manager
2 hours ago, Jay Hollywood said:

In preparation for Captain America Civil War we have in-depth Sesh going over all aspects of Marvels only period piece so far, Captain America: The First Avenger!

http://cinemasesh.libsyn.com/captain-america-the-first-avenger-sesh

What days to guys do this? Like is there a set schedule?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

What days to guys do this? Like is there a set schedule?

Not really, the weekly show every Monday, I'd like Sunday. And the other stuff whenever we have time randomly. For new movies, probably right when we go see, hopefully thursday night, maybe Friday because of work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Dope we will make it happen! 

Wanna be on a show? Or a long form review of a Summer blockbuster? 

I'd love to be in a discussion, I'd be down for that sometime. Not really any particular summer blockbusters I'm terribly interested in reviewing as it stands right now

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

I think the reason there are those five-second clips before trailers nowadays is that if it shows up on a separate video as a Youtube ad, then there's money shots in the first five seconds before you can click "Skip Ad"

BTW, really enjoy this podcast, always a quality listen

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

I think the reason there are those five-second clips before trailers nowadays is that if it shows up on a separate video as a Youtube ad, then there's money shots in the first five seconds before you can click "Skip Ad"

BTW, really enjoy this podcast, always a quality listen

This.

With the way people watch trailers now, say an autoload video on Facebook or Twitter, or an ad before a different Youtube video, you have to give them the money shots in those 5 seconds when they are engaged. It's a thing because you can usually skip ads before you watch a video on YouTube and these little 5 second teasers are just there to try and get the title of the movie out before you skip the ad.

From the CBS VP

• Like 1