abra

Tuesday: BvS 12.2m (DHD) 19% drop from Monday

3 minutes ago, Focus said:

No argument against my valid point and have to resort to deliberately misinterpreting an off-topic comment. Sad.

:sadben:

We are not checking for your privilege, boo. Go to Orange Leaf.

3 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

He's making that face while inside Kate Beckinsale...you better go clock that ho.

I love that look of shame, tho. He doesn't look me in the eyes and leaves after he's done. 

I think I'm the reason for sad Affleck.

• Like 1

This thread has already descended into madness... I think I said something about this yesterday in a comment about people better expect a decrease.... *sigh*

I think I will need to start avoiding this site for big releases - its too much trying to discuss intelligently around all the garbage.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, narniadis said:

This thread has already descended into madness... I think I said something about this yesterday in a comment about people better expect a decrease.... *sigh*

I think I will need to start avoiding this site for big releases - its too much trying to discuss intelligently around all the garbage.

BvS is a bit of a unique case here.  Mega anticipated fanboy release debuting to really shitty reviews doesn't happen very often.

Lol, thread. Rth was cryptic so it maybe holds better than 12M number. Run by BvS has been all over the map. Great Saturday followed by average Sunday hold then superb Monday hold by mediocre hold on Tuesday(if true). Perfect for the forum and both sides.