AndyLL

Civil liberties are being trampled on in your Derby; good people living in fear. | Week 14

3 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

A film that nobody cares (and possibly know) about is going to be a high impact pick this weekend.  Have no desire to 'Meet The Blacks' but have to figure them out anyway. 

I didn't want to include it with such a small wide opening but with 2 movies last week under 1 million I figured I might as well

51 minutes ago, AndyLL said:

I didn't want to include it with such a small wide opening but with 2 movies last week under 1 million I figured I might as well

It's getting at least 1,000 theaters so worth tossing in there.  Not likely to be a breakout but these kind of openers have provided more than one pie in the face over the years.  B)

• Like 1

Just now, cannastop said:

When will the average predictions be posted?

I just got my laptop back from the repair shop with the drive wiped clean so I have to rewrite some stuff to get the averages.  I'll do it after work.  Someone ping me around 6:00 PM PDT to remind me.

5 hours ago, DamienRoc said:

Crap. Missed again. >_<

Con recovery has not been going well this week.

1 hour ago, RandomJC said:

This is why I put in first impressions on Monday...I forget what day it is, and Friday rolls along without my brain realizing it.

Well, I can miss a week.

I have to other work queued up but soon I'm going to try to get email reminders implemented. 

I completely forgot yesterday was Thursday so I'm out of the tournament.

I do think it's a good idea to put in some default numbers tues/weds and revise them as needed on Thursday.

DERBY UPDATE:   45 players this week, 78.66 average.   I took the liberty of lowering the top 10 estimates from studio projections.  All the Sunday estimates seemed miserable and way too high.  I changed it to this…  

Batman – 51.43 (down .955)

Zootopia – 19.76 (down .24)

Greek Wedding – 10.95 (down .18)

God / Dead – 7.90 (down .204)

Heaven – 7.45 (down 0.1)

Allegiant – 5.72 (down .005)

Cloverfield – 4.60 (down .15)

Meet the Blacks – 3.955 (down 0.1)

Deadpool – 3.45 (down .05)

London – 1.85 (down .06)

I think they all might even fall further from this. 

Our winner is TalismanRing.  He wins by over 1% no matter how hard you try to spin it.  New players this week are cookie and HowardBeale.  Welcome!!!  Two out of three new players returned from last week.  M37 (made the top 10) and tong kosong.  Yay!!  And Digoron showed up to play for the third time. 

Top 10

TalismanRing – 87.14

No Prisoners – 85.68

Simionski – 85.03

Matrix4You – 85.01

Exxdee – 84.78

M37 – 84.23

Kayumanggi – 83.98

Dipper – 83.85

Bozly – 83.71

BoxofficeZ – 81.97

Digoron - 81.66

Edited by Matrix4You
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Matrix4You said:

DERBY UPDATE:   45 players this week, 78.66 average.   I took the liberty of lowering the top 10 estimates from studio projections.  All the Sunday estimates seemed miserable and way too high.  I changed it to this…  

Batman – 51.43 (down .955)

Zootopia – 19.76 (down .24)

Greek Wedding – 10.95 (down .18)

God / Dead – 7.90 (down .204)

Heaven – 7.45 (down 0.1)

Allegiant – 5.72 (down .005)

Cloverfield – 4.60 (down .15)

Meet the Blacks – 3.955 (down 0.1)

Deadpool – 3.45 (down .05)

London – 1.85 (down .06)

I think they all might even fall further from this. 

Our winner is TalismanRing.  He wins by over 1% no matter how hard you try to spin it.  New players this week are cookie and HowardBeale.  Welcome!!!  Two out of three new players returned from last week.  M37 (made the top 10) and tong kosong.  Yay!!  And Digoron showed up to play for the third time. 

Top 10

TalismanRing – 87.14

No Prisoners – 85.68

Simionski – 85.03

Matrix4You – 85.01

Exxdee – 84.78

M37 – 84.23

Kayumanggi – 83.98

Dipper – 83.85

Bozly – 83.71

BoxofficeZ – 81.97

Digoron - 81.66

I was checking the leaderboard and saw i had a chance. Needed zoo to drop and London to come in low.

ive f-ing taken 2nd and 3rd so many times in the last 15 years.

always a bridesmaid never a bride :sadben:

Its you and me in the tourney @Matrix4You next week. you are the percentage leader of those of us that have played all 15 games, I look forward to the challenge. good luck

side bet?:poker:

Edited by No Prisoners