abra

Wednesday: BvS $8.1M

Superman-Batman_Vol_1_85.jpg

BvS made $8.1M on yesterday, down 33% from Tuesday, making it the second-best Wednesday in March history behind the $8.4M made by The Passion of the Christ on March 3, 2004. Its stateside cume sits at $201.3M.

http://deadline.com/2016/03/batman-v-superman-200-million-box-office-1201729199/

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE earned $8.1M on Wednesday. 6-day domestic total is now $201.33M. ‪#‎BatmanVSuperman‬ ‪#‎DawnOfJustice‬

Edited by abra
  • Like 1

So slightly under Deadpool's Wednesday despite there being a number of schools still on break. Deadpool had a weak Friday increase, but Friday and Saturday increases will be muted this week anyway, so I really do believe $55M is the ceiling this weekend.

Edited by Biggestgeekever
  • Like 1

My breakdown from two hours ago:

Wednesday: $8,89m

Thursday: $8,09m

Friday: $17,6m

Saturday: $23,2m

Sunday: $12,7m

$53,5m weekend, mirroring slightly under Fast 7.

Updating my breakdown:

Wednesday: $8,5m

Thursday: $7,7m

Friday: $17,2m

Saturday: $22,7m

Sunday: $12,9m *

* There was something wrong with my first 2nd Sunday prediction, revised.

$52,8m 2nd weekend.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, bladels said:

Using Fast 7 drop:

Thur: 7.6M

Fri   : 17.5M

Sat  : 23.6M

Sun : 14.1M

2wk : 55.2M - 66.7% drop from OW

Should continue to underperform FF7 drops.

-70%   oh my

2aa57403f1c9113e1880ab80cf751f33.jpg

OvEr the sad stage And moving on to rage!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lancelot123 said:

Just to make things clear. Rth has been going by issue number. I've seen too many people think it's something else.

Yeah, folks have been over-complicating things, expecting Rth to reverse-engineer the whole thing from the bo number backwards through a long winding process : adding issue number with price of the comic and subtract the no. of pages divided by the month of publication multiplied by the weight of the book...

• Like 11

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

Yeah, folks have been over-complicating things, expecting Rth to reverse-engineer the whole thing from the bo number backwards through a long winding process : adding issue number with price of the comic and subtract the no. of pages divided by the month of publication multiplied by the weight of the book...

I came up with threeve...that can't be right.

• Like 4