abra

Wednesday: BvS $8.1M

I JUST REALIZED. IT IS WRESTLEMANIA WEEKEND. Sweet fucking Jesus. I will go mental this weekend. Might as well stay away from the numbers threads or there will be meltdowns every 20 minutes or so :sadben:  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nova said:

That first Wednesday is less than Deadpool's. Let the BvS will be under Deadpool talk commence. 

I said that a week ago. 

My 40 million second weekend doesn't seem so crazy now. I know it still is a little. I said 40-66 was a certainty, I think it's now 40-55. 

:sadben:

2 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Will Wrestlemania and/or Final Four have any impact on the box office this weekend? I assume not but I guess it either could slightly impact numbers.

Besides the Super Bowl I don't think sporting events, or in the case of Wrestlemania, soap operas, have much effect on the box-office.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

Besides the Super Bowl I don't think sporting events, or in the case of Wrestlemania, soap operas, have much effect on the box-office.

It's not JUST a soap opera, friend. It's the greatest entertainment spectacle of ALL TIME. If that doesn't sound like something that would affect the box office, I don't know what would!

• Like 2

Just now, Biggestgeekever said:

It's not JUST a soap opera, friend. It's the greatest entertainment spectacle of ALL TIME. If that doesn't sound like something that would affect the box office, I don't know what would!

I am ready for some WWE FUCKERY.

b23m5ok.0.gif

it-s-me-austin-o.0.gif

Z1iAK.gif

hQAJGE2.gif

ALL HAIL THE MCMAHONS

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

It's sweaty men in tights rolling around pretending to be mad at each other...it's also a terrible predictable card this year. 

1 minute ago, Bishop54 said:

It's sweaty men in tights rolling around pretending to be mad at each other...it's also a terrible predictable card this year. 

Reigns is gonna turn heel on the Rock.

Or at least, that is what I am hoping for :lol: