baumer

New proposition to make benefit for glorious box office forums site (Captain America total)

Before watching the movie, I'm on the fence; but after seeing it, gonna say IN with the 400M+ crowd.

And since Tele is on the opposing end, I have very good confidence in this thing going over 400M. 

Great thing you do Baumer, having fun with BO while contributing to our site. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Telemachos said:

My original prediction looks wildly out of touch. But kinda the point of these things is to stay true to your original reaction before all the tracking and reviews come in. So I'm going down with the ship.

:ohmyzod: 

ywb.gif

• Like 2

On Saturday, April 02, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Kalo said:

Gee Baumer you're going to go broke. I'm in, because this is so totally doing over $400m. $450m+

Were about $1500 short of our yearly goal. So im not going to go broke. This all benefits the site. And im all for that.

• Like 10

Yep, so there you go guys.....more reason for more people to get into this contest.  Remember, if you lose, you only owe the site $10.00.  If you win, the site gets $200.00 from me and Tele.  It's a win win....and if the international numbers are indicative of the domestic, then 400 should be a lock.  :sadben:

• Like 3