WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

Imagine how hesitant Affleck was to do this after Daredevil, how hard Snyder had to sell him on it. On some level I'm sure he knew what was coming

• Like 1

Just now, DMan7 said:

This movie is a good lesson to studio execs, make a good movie and people will come, make a bad movie and they stay away. Simple. 

Or make an outlier like Transformers and JW.

WB really needs to change their movie lineup...

We need to see Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg solo movies before Justice League. People need to know them, before rooting for them in JL.

Batman's solo movie could and should happen right after Suicide Squad ( I assume Joker escapes Arkham ).

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Imagine how hesitant Affleck was to do this after Daredevil, how hard Snyder had to sell him on it. On some level I'm sure he knew what was coming

YOU KNEW THIS WAS COMING PETE

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Ermm... Three? I'm missing two

My point was Green Lantern was a false start. The official start Man of Steel garnered a mixed reception. And now BvS, the first big step forward, is doing what it's doing.