WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

13 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

There's only one thing that could fix that:

movies batman dc comics bruce wayne comic books 

tx7BPRT.gif

RIP Ms. Murphy:( it still makes me sad to hear her voice on KOTH.  

And btw, she would've made a perfect Harley Quinn.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

@CJohn

He is the hero we deserve but not what the forum needs right now

7901129-I-never-said-thank-you-0.jpg

2 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Why don't WB/DC just suck it up and offer Nolan 100M to come back to do JUSTICE LEAGUE or is it too beyond fixable at this point and Snyder is the anointed one???

Not happening. He doesn't care. He can make something like Dunkirk and get a 150M budget to do it. Nobody else has that power in the world. 

1 minute ago, #ED said:

Has WB been successful without Nolan? I mean for the past 15 years?

They need Nolan more than we need water to survive. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Imagine how hesitant Affleck was to do this after Daredevil, how hard Snyder had to sell him on it. On some level I'm sure he knew what was coming

Sad Affleck gives the impression he kinda knew. 

2 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

On some level Nolan stopped caring. I think. 

Nolan shots just a few takes, he is known for being a very economical and never going over the schedule.

Also, maybe Cortillard wasn't avaliable for reshoots, maybe he thought this is a tiny moment so why bother, etc..

He could have done anything he wanted post Inception and TDK, I doubt he didn't care for it, at any level.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tonytr87 said:

Sad Affleck gives the impression he kinda knew. 

Well, he was probably only roped into this thing by WB as a favor for them after Argo took home the gold and to secure financing for his next movie with them, so...

Just now, Chewy said:

I mean, there was this Harry Potter franchise

That doesn't count.  The last film had an awful 2nd weekend drop. So that means the movie didn't profit, had shitty legs and sorry to say but it obviously didn't get a sequel.

• Like 2

Just now, #ED said:

That doesn't count.  The last film had an awful 2nd weekend drop. So that means the movie didn't profit, had shitty legs and sorry to say but it obviously didn't get a sequel.

I legit just chuckled out loud at this post.

What if this was all one big joke and the actual numbers come in at $19M. We've spent 40+ pages talking about how the film has crumbled...I don't think we could actually handle this being one big joke.

:ohmyzod:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Except for this Man: This is your Savior CJohn: He says he's a TRUE BATMAN fan..

Kevin-Smith-Alamo-Drafthouse-1438465517.

This man needs to stay away from everything Marvel, DC and Star Wars related.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, #ED said:

:jeb!:

• Like 1

Just now, Bishop54 said:

We need the official estimate NOW! :ohmyzod:

We aren't going to get an official estimate. According to my sources, BvS didn't make a penny on Friday. All the theaters were empty. Empty I tell you! 

• Like 1