jb007

Monday BvS 3.1 Rth

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

For comparison:

F7's second Monday: $3.6m

Deadpool's second Monday: $4.4m

Now is that moment where we all laugh collectively. Ready? 3, 2, 1...

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 9

It's fine it'll drop terribly all week but the Saturday bump will be okay. Don't worry

Seriously though, I know this is gonna make close(ish) to 900M but this is a big movie with two strong brands that opened huge, WB can't be remotely happy. Something will shake down in terms of their overall DC slate in the next few weeks

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

It's fine it'll drop terribly all week but the Saturday bump will be okay. Don't worry

Seriously though, I know this is gonna make close(ish) to 900M but this is a big movie with two strong brands that opened huge, WB can't be remotely happy. Something will shake down in terms of their overall DC slate in the next few weeks

But JL starts shooting next Monday :lol:

Whatever is meant to happen will happen this week. And it will be glorious.

7 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Now is that moment where we all laugh collectively. Ready? 3, 2, 1...

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

imagegif

My week drops based on F7 but going lower: 

Monday: $3.1m

Tuesday: $3.5m

Wednesday: $2.1m

Thursday: $1.95m

Friday: $5.26m

Saturday: $7.4m

Sunday: $4.41m 

Weekdays: $10.65m

Weekend: $17.06m

But I'm probably going bonkers and I'll try to redo it later tonight. I think it's actually lower in the week, I don't even know anymore. :ph34r:

Just now, filmnerdjamie said:

Not convinced any of them will happen besides the two already in the can, frankly.

I'd agree but they've probably spent a fortune on Justice League, I'd assume we'll see some version of it in the next few years. I don't know how closely it'll resemble what they're working on at the moment.

And a Ben Affleck Batman movie is going to happen I think

• Like 1

Wouldn't be surprised at all if the 2016 Jungle Book, a movie no one expects to beat BvS WW, actually does beat BvS WW-wise. ;)

Also i made a WW-club about "The Jungle Book". Check it out to join there. http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/21542-the-jungle-book-2016-over-maleficent-758m-ww/

Man.....who would have thought? BvS....sandwiched between 2 Disney films, Zootopia & The Jungle Book......and they both are likely to beat BvS WW....and probably go to $1B WW.

No one predicted that before going into this year. :o That's bonkers.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Like 4

We can't discuss the outcome of the box office here, but I'm really curious to know what glorious thing will happen this week. I think nothing will happen. And nothing will happen next week either. They'll quietly delay JL and maybe by Comic-Con or so announce the new director and plan.

Edited by iJackSparrow

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

I'd agree but they've probably spent a fortune on Justice League, I'd assume we'll see some version of it in the next few years. I don't know how closely it'll resemble what they're working on at the moment.

And a Ben Affleck Batman movie is going to happen I think

This week has so much potential. I think they won't switch the actors that play Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and the SS cast. Everything else might change.

Snyder is getting kicked into a producer only role.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

imagegif

My week drops based on F7 but going lower: 

Monday: $3.1m

Tuesday: $3.5m

Wednesday: $2.1m

Thursday: $1.95m

Friday: $5.26m

Saturday: $7.4m

Sunday: $4.41m 

Weekdays: $10.65m

Weekend: $17.06m

But I'm probably going bonkers and I'll try to redo it later tonight. I think it's actually lower in the week, I don't even know anymore. :ph34r:

Seems too low. I think it will barely crack the 20M over the weekend.

The image doesn't work unfortunately :lol: