jb007

Monday BvS 3.1 Rth

18 minutes ago, Emirazza said:

:rolleyes:

Elaborate please . These movies will crush AOU with ease . I predict that the repeat business that they will do will be insane . These will be the superhero movies to end all other superhero movies . Anyway you'll get a taste with civil war , a much smaller movie than what the infinity war movies will be .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Elaborate please . These movies will crush AOU with ease . I predict that the repeat business that they will do will be insane . These will be the superhero movies to end all other superhero movies . Anyway you'll get a taste with civil war , a much smaller movie than what the infinity war movies will be .

Just because you care a lot about Superheroes fighting each other doesn't mean the general audience will. You can't assume they'll be bigger than the original Avengers.

• Like 1

I think Infinity War is going to be HUGE, too, and I'm not a Marvel fan boy but I love fun films and Marvel has done an excellent job setting everything up. AOU was an unexpected plunge as far as the multiple goes, I never saw that movie making under $500M, but it did. I actually think Avengers 2 kicked ass, and so do most people I know, but I guess it didn't please the fan boys apparently. I liked every part of it, different from The Avengers, but I've seen it several times now and enjoyed it each time. I expect Infinity War, both parts, to be even better as it wraps things up. 

I think the box office potential there is enormous. I don't think they're guaranteed to be bigger than The Avengers, no, but I can see both above $500M domestic and that's still great numbers.

1 minute ago, hasanahmad said:

Snyder is now finalizing a cinema package for the ultimate cut to be possibly released in theaters, this might be out in 3 weeks 

I dont believe you, sir.

9 minutes ago, hasanahmad said:

Snyder is now finalizing a cinema package for the ultimate cut (the cut Snyder wanted) to be possibly released in theaters, this might be out in 3 weeks 

This strikes me as a bad idea.

Just now, hasanahmad said:

That was my assertion, at the end of its legs 

If anything it might come out for a limited time only just before the Blu Ray release, or it might play during marathons before the Justice League, but 3 weeks seems like an impossible task.

8 minutes ago, hasanahmad said:

Dcp stands for digital cinema package 

Thanks. Just needed to know where that came from. Doesn't say when though.

edit: see you answered that below.

3 or 4 weeks? You mean just in time for Civil War? Or, while Jungle Book is swallowing up cash? Or, in dead of the summer blockbuster season? 

I could see this getting a very small release in the fall just before the BluRay drops. Starting to remind of that crap Exorcist Beginning with multiple versions.

• Like 1

To any WB plants roaming these boards trying to figure out the BvS demographics, please note that I will buy another ticket to BvS if you release the director's cut. 

Please use these info for your market research:

I'm single - mid 30's - love cats - hate dogs - drink sodas at the theater - eat popcorn but throw half the bag under my seat when the trailers are done

You can send me a golden ticket via PM. 

I'm waiting. 

• Like 1

Just now, JohnnyGossamer said:

3 or 4 weeks? You mean just in time for Civil War? Or, while Jungle Book is swallowing up cash? Or, in dead of the summer blockbuster season? 

I could see this getting a very small release in the fall just before the BluRay drops. Starting to remind of that crap Exorcist Beginning with multiple versions.

The blu Ray is dropping in summer 

5 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

If Zack gets fired, we know Warner Bros are worried about the box office.

If he doesn't, we know they're not.

Simples.

No. If we hear reports of WB meddling more than usual in the production of Justice League then we will know.