Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Water Bottle

The Classic Conversation Thread

DAR    30,544
31 minutes ago, THE PHENOMENAL BKB said:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/15/petiton-calls-for-abc-boycott-over-last-man-standing-cancellation.html

So a Petition has been generated to boycott ABC for cancelling the sitcom "Last Man Standing" despite having high ratings.. Many feel it's about the injection of Politics in the show's episodes... Now, I've never even seen 1 episode of this show.. Any good??? If anything, NETFLIX will probably pick it up unless another network does...:popcorn:

THe previous seasons are already on Neltflix    The show is okay.  I've seen a few episodes it elicits a chuckle or two but nothing that hasn't been seen before.  And certainly not anything worth saving or having a petition over.

Ozymandias    16,415
28 minutes ago, AJG said:

God yes. Leak the shit.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi coming to a torrent site near you in July.

Barnack    2,953
Just now, WrathOfHan said:

"5 minutes then in 20 minute increments until Disney pays" sounds pretty fucking weak. Either leak it all or don't leak anything.

Not that bad of a plan, the second the leak it all they cannot get one dollar for it, it is over (what would be the point, sound like a terrible strategy).

It show they have it and the ability to leak without being caught, better take that chance to make it sure you get nothing.

filmlover    26,545

Aren't these hackers the same people as the Orange is the New Black folks from a few weeks back?

DAR    30,544

So just set my email, phone and IM at work for the length of time that I'm going to be out.  It felt really weird to say I'm going to be out that long.

4815162342    52,014
47 minutes ago, THE PHENOMENAL BKB said:

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/05/15/mars-voyage-will-include-one-year-layover-in-moon-orbit.html

So in the Future, if you want to go to Mars, you'll have a 1 Year layover in the Moon's Orbit until heading for the Red Planet.. I wonder how many people will actually be down with something like this, especially since it's a 1 way trip??? :thinking:

It makes sense to a degree to use a moon base as the staging area for a Mars mission, since instead of launching the large Mars craft from Earth you can get it assembled by the Moon and have to use less fuel for the launch.

• Like 1

ACSlater    5,475

So I hurt a associate's feelings at work because their manager (my direct report) came over to talk to me. 

I just stated a fact but I guess I could have been nicer about it and not be so flippant. Bah. 

I guess it bothers me because I used to be in that situation back in the day and I promised myself I wouldnt do shit like that to my folks. 

• Like 2

Dexter of Suburbia    19,515
32 minutes ago, DAR said:

THe previous seasons are already on Neltflix    The show is okay.  I've seen a few episodes it elicits a chuckle or two but nothing that hasn't been seen before.  And certainly not anything worth saving or having a petition over.

Is your surgery over?

aabattery    18,087

The prehistoric documentary genre peaked way too early. Makes me sad that no one really takes a serious crack at it these days.

• Like 1

CoolioD1    59,297
1 minute ago, aabattery said:

The prehistoric documentary genre peaked way too early. Makes me sad that no one really takes a serious crack at it these days.

it's because no one went to see...

• Like 1

aabattery    18,087
2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's because no one went to see...

That's because it bastardized the good name of the Walking With franchise. Which is also sad.

• Like 1

Goffe    9,109

MY. GOD. this week Leftovers was just out of this world good. We're not worthy.

giphy.gif

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 1

Ethan Hunt    16,735

I must say I can't wait for the new Lorde album. Green Light is awesome but Liability... my god Liability is amazing  

ACSlater    5,475

Man...they make this Irish lamb stew...it's heaven...

I need to somehow take it back to Boston when the time comes...

aabattery    18,087
Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Just got into a discussion with my mom about my hairline @MrPink @aabattery Image result for mrpink hairline site:boxofficetheory.com

XQYfrQ3.png

Gonna have to rename the Pink Collection to the WrathOfPink Collection.

• Like 2

DAR    30,544
1 hour ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Is your surgery over?

It's tomorrow