Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Water Bottle

The Classic Conversation Thread

jandrew    21,628
29 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

LA has its spaghetti freeway interchanges above ground.  This one in Sydney will all be underground.  

Reveal hidden contents

Australias out here building underground concrete spaghetti, and we cant even get a pothole paved and traffic lights synced.

• Like 1

aabattery    18,089

Army of Darkness is the funniest movie I've seen in a long time,

Holy shit that was good. A skeleton saying "I've got a bone to pick with you" is always gonna have me rolling.

• Like 3

Water Bottle    20,487
22 minutes ago, filmlover said:

You really just love punishing yourself, don't ya? Put those $12 towards something useful.

Face it. We all secretly want to watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul.

tumblr_lxr236xy891qbh830o1_r1_500.gif

aabattery    18,089

oof

AJG    10,584

Got my daughter a new red PS4 controller to play me at Injustice 2, the shit cost more than the fucking game itself.

Does anyone also know if the games gear function lets you change the characters skin tone and hair etc? I know she wants to be black Wonder Woman but I don't know if it's actually possible.

Edited by AJG

DeeCee    15,515
2 hours ago, jandrew said:

Australias out here building underground concrete spaghetti, and we cant even get a pothole paved and traffic lights synced.

There's heaps of things being built in Sydney. Tollways, metro lines, light rail, a new Western Sydney Airport and multiple tall buildings all over the metro area. 

Don't worry. When Pence was here his priority was trying to get our superannuation funds to invest in American infrastructure. 

DamienRoc    10,738

Had an interview for a permanent position at the Central Library today. I think I did okay, but I also think I'm bad at interviews, so I dunno. I'll find out in a week or two if I got the position.

If I did get it, I'll be getting a bit of a pay cut per hour, but that'll be offset by getting the permanent position benefits and the guaranteed hours. The past month has had me get a lot of hours (~30-35 a week), but I usually expect quite a few less.

• Like 1

DeeCee    15,515

Those bloody Warriors are losing to the Dragons again. 

aabattery    18,089
12 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Those bloody Warriors are losing to the Dragons again. 

• Like 1

cookie    7,157
2 hours ago, AJG said:

Got my daughter a new red PS4 controller to play me at Injustice 2, the shit cost more than the fucking game itself.

Does anyone also know if the games gear function lets you change the characters skin tone and hair etc? I know she wants to be black Wonder Woman but I don't know if it's actually possible.

I haven't played Injustice 2 but if the character selection is like Mortal Kombat X then the gear would be custom presets.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AJG said:

Hair depends on the character and there's only two skins that change skin tone for now unfortunately. At least that I know of.

• Like 1

That One Guy    15,137
4 hours ago, filmlover said:

You really just love punishing yourself, don't ya? Put those $12 towards something useful.

I'm curious to see it just to see how much of a train wreck it is.  No regrets here.

4815162342    52,014
4 hours ago, aabattery said:

Army of Darkness is the funniest movie I've seen in a long time,

Holy shit that was good. A skeleton saying "I've got a bone to pick with you" is always gonna have me rolling.

Image result for army of darkness gif

• Like 3

filmlover    26,560
55 minutes ago, Robertman2 & Knuckles said:

I haven't seen Army pf Darkness in a while. I should fix that

"You found me beautiful once."

"Honey, you got real ugly."

• Like 1

WrathOfHan    29,401
6 hours ago, filmlover said:

It's 4.50 before noon lilyachtythink.gif

filmlover    26,560
2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It's 4.50 before noon lilyachtythink.gif

Still way too much. I couldn't bring myself to watch that movie even for free.

In other news, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is back today. Can't wait to start bingeing!