Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Water Bottle

The Classic Conversation Thread

38 minutes ago, grim22 said:

And so it begins, the stalking, the spying, the following.. which turns good users... into MRAs :ph34r: 

Image result for phone stalking gif

2 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Guys, I think a Regal near me shut down. The competition from two other theaters was just too great. Kind of sad, because this means that some movies won't play as long in my town.

Good thing I saw Get Out before it closed.

Every theater around either has or is turning to luxury longer-type seats. I think the mantra for theaters going forward will be: adapt or die.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Every theater around either has or is turning to luxury longer-type seats. I think the mantra for theaters going forward will be: adapt or die.

The Hoyts in my area updated to all recliner seats and now the 2 Greater Union theatres which haven't really been updated in over a decade (except for a digital update) have $10 tickets all the time(normal is $16+). 

Bye bye carry-on laptops

17 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I really prefer the recline-seat theaters though, so I'm fine with that. If I'm gonna pay $10+ to see a movie, might as well get more out of it.

8 minutes ago, franfar said:

Bye bye carry-on laptops

Like I said, ever since the Drama with the Doctor on United Airline and his 7 figure payday settlement over it, everyone now thinks they can rock the boat with these airlines in the hope of coming up with their own 7 figure payday over it.. Before the United Airlines incident, you barely heard a peep about Airline problems like this or being dragged over your seat for refusing to give up a seat.. It's gotten ridiculous..

26 minutes ago, PRESIDENT BKB said:

Like I said, ever since the Drama with the Doctor on United Airline and his 7 figure payday settlement over it, everyone now thinks they can rock the boat with these airlines in the hope of coming up with their own 7 figure payday over it.. Before the United Airlines incident, you barely heard a peep about Airline problems like this or being dragged over your seat for refusing to give up a seat.. It's gotten ridiculous..

Are you joking? We always heard about these things, the violence and video was what put the United airlines thing over the top.

8 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Are you joking? We always heard about these things, the violence and video was what put the United airlines thing over the top.

I'm not joking.. I've flown more times than I can count and never had 1 problem in all the times I flew on a commercial airline, EVER.. People in this day and age I'm sorry to say are just too sensitive, which is why we've seen an influx in total fuckery on these airlines lately.. People simply like to see how far they can take it and eventually, this is going to backfire at some point.. It's just a matter of when..

Edited by PRESIDENT BKB

1 minute ago, PRESIDENT BKB said:

I'm not joking.. I've flown more times than I can count and never had 1 problem in all the times I flew on a commercial airline, EVER.. People in this day and age I'm sorry to say are just too sensitive, which is why we've seen an influx in total fuckery on these airlines lately.. People simply like to see how fat they can take it and eventually, this is going to backfire at some point.. It's just a matter of when..

Well, I flew over 100 times last year alone. The number of people they ask to be bumped is way too many. Every flight needed at least 3-5 volunteers to take a later flight. And almost 50%+ of the flights are significantly delayed and a further 30% or more are delayed an hour or less.

50 minutes ago, franfar said:

Bye bye carry-on laptops

First they come for our laptops. What's next? Our guns?

10 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Swiss Army Man fucked with me badly :bourne: 

I can't tell if this is meant as a good thing or not

14 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I can't tell if this is meant as a good thing or not

So much cringe from irl experiences. I'm totally Paul Dano's character :kitschjob: 

Spoiler

Minus the phone background stuff. I aint that bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

So much cringe from irl experiences. I'm totally Paul Dano's character :kitschjob: 

Hide contents

Minus the phone background stuff. I aint that bad.

He says while having a MEW avatar.

• Like 7

Just now, aabattery said:

He says while having a MEW avatar.

If there was a girl on MEW's caliber, I'd probably be too afraid to approach her too.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

If there was a girl on MEW's caliber, I'd probably be too afraid to approach her too.

I'm not sure caliber is the word you wanna use :lol:

Trust me, guys: girls are just people. Just talk to them like normal people. ;)

• Like 4

Anyone remember this commercial? Trump shows up in the weirdest things.

Also it had a really good director.

Edited by aabattery

Buy 1 BLU Ray get 1 free at JB Hi Fi this weekend. Any BLU Ray. I can't resist. 

7 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Anyone remember this commercial? Trump shows up in the weirdest things.

Also it had a really good director.

I don't think anybody remembered but...

You would.

• Like 1