kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES: 23.48 M THE BOSS | 23.44 M BVS: DOJ | 14.35 M ZOOTOPIA | 5.10 M HARDCORE HENRY

Isn't Civil War tracking at $163m/$425m?

If it's tracking that high this far from release, I think it's a given it'll cross $300m.

The movie will probably finish around or a little more than Iron man 3. That makes it a nice tidy hit for Marvel.

4 minutes ago, Deathlife said:

If it's tracking that high this far from release, I think it's a given it'll cross $300m.

The movie will probably finish around or a little more than Iron man 3. That makes it a nice tidy hit for Marvel.

I think it's gong to do more than that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deathlife said:

My 168.9m OW prediction is looking good so far.:redcapes:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Mellisa McCarthy and Adam Sandler should do a movie together.

It should be written by Sandler, directed by McCarthy's husband and produced by Happy Madison.

Then we should have a thread dedicated to the RT Watch.

No but seriously, they should do a movie together. It would open 50m with good marketing.

Please, no, Sandler is like a Chloe Moretz these days, pure poison for the GP, and I want see Queen Melissa having a long carreer

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

So 3 out of 4 of their movies have made profits, impressive.

If this reaches 10M DOM total it should see a profit from the theatrical release alone.

STX is still too new of a studio to really gauge their efforts. Of all the new studios so far this decade, A24 is the only one that's officially here to stay (in large part because of their massive Oscar showing this year).

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

STX is still too new of a studio to really gauge their efforts. Of all the new studios so far this decade, A24 is the only one that's officially here to stay (in large part because of their massive Oscar showing this year).

Both A24 and STX have a really good catalogue of movies.

1 minute ago, efialtes76 said:

BATMAN V SUPERMAN took in an estimated $23.44M this weekend and has grossed $296.69M to date domestically. ‪#‎BatmanVSuperman‬

That implies a massive Saturday jump.