Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

17 hours ago, Arendelle Legion said:

There’s plenty of space to move BW without needing to move Eternals. Eternals should go to December anyway. Would have been a good move to capitalize on the holiday season even without NTTD+whatever other moves happen.

I actually think Eternals should stay in November while Black Widow moves to August.

29 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Yeh I don’t like that cover. Would’ve been better to have a shot in costume. Looks like a Revlon ad

It is strange, you'd figure they'd have her on the cover as the character and not like a model. I'll probably still buy it though. :sparta:

Maybe I’m naive but the title is weird there’s literally I reason this needs to move. It’s not being released for almost 2 months lmao. The virus is already declining in Wuhan...

Edited by ban1o
  • ...wtf 2

Maybe I’m naive but the title is weird there’s literally I reason this needs to move. It’s not being released for almost 2 months lmao. The virus is already declining in Wuhan...

What about the rest of world? China is a major market but it’s only one of several that are grappling with COVID-19. The Chinese have been fighting this thing since November of 2019, and are just now starting to recover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, ban1o said:

China is not the world. Things are just getting started in the US and Europe. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ban1o said:

while, this doenst say , that the situation will be calm by then, i agree ,  2 months ago, the virus was only in china and in a small dose, fastward now, and you see how its going, so yeah 2 months from now, we dont know how the situation will be exactly

1 minute ago, Burgess said:

What about the rest of world? China is a major market but it’s only one of several that are grappling with COVID-19. The Chinese have been fighting this thing since November of 2019, and are just now starting to recover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think that the chinese really start to fighting this thing for real ,in january , before that nothing , still 2 months fro now, thats a long of time for things to change for better or worse

1 hour ago, ban1o said:

You are being naive. China is not the problem. US and Europe will be.   

Also, WTF at the EW cover. Compare that to every other MCU special cover and I think the sexism is pretty clear.

33 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

You are being naive. China is not the problem. US and Europe will be.   

Also, WTF at the EW cover. Compare that to every other MCU special cover and I think the sexism is pretty clear.

2 months from now? We’ll see 

41 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

WTF at the EW cover. Compare that to every other MCU special cover and I think the sexism is pretty clear.

Sure, let's just blame everything on sexism rather than personal taste and uninspired artistic choices.