Jump to content
Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

I will be shocked if Theaters Nationwide have reopened on my birthday (June 3)

Spending your birthday under quarantine?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Batman may shut down production any day now as they are shooting in UK. So who knows which summer movie will keep their dates...

We don’t have any restrictions here in the UK that would stop it filming here yet. 

14 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

I will be shocked if Theaters Nationwide have reopened on my birthday (June 3)

What is this based on? They haven’t even closed yet lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, if you seriously still don't get that theaters are about to close, I don't really know what to tell you. Trolls will move any day now. Theaters aren't going to be bothering with operating costs for a 5M combined weekend where the top release is I still Believe week 4 or some shit.  

 

As to when they come back, just look at China's timeline and consider that our response has been MUCH worse, closer to Iran. That only extends how long it will take to get back online

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Movies4Life said:

We’ll see about that

There's nothing to see about that. In a few weeks, the UK and the US will be around where Italy is right now. Shang Chi already stopped first unit production for a few weeks and that movie is filming in Australia where the situation is nowhere near as bad as the UK and US. No movie will be shooting in either country in a month's time.

Edited by lorddemaxus
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

There's nothing to see about that. In a few weeks, the UK and the US will be around where Italy is right now. Shang Chi already stopped first unit production for a few weeks and that movie is filming in Australia where the situation is nowhere near as bad as the UK and US. No movie will be shooting in either country in a month's time.

wrong, shang shi stopped for one week only until the results of the test  are avaiable , the rest of the crew  continue the job

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

There seem to be people on here who vaguely assume this will all end as quickly as it ramped up. It won't. China is still in lockdown, because lockdowns only work when they last a long time. And most other countries haven't even started yet.

 

 

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Push Widow to November and Eternals to XMas.

WW84 will go to Xmas as WB has IMAX

Eternals will go to February at best, as I doubt Disney wants two MCU films a month close to each other.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

WW84 will go to Xmas as WB has IMAX

Eternals will go to February at best, as I doubt Disney wants two MCU films a month close to each other.

MCu movies have no problem being month to each other. 

That actually creates more excitement. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

MCu movies have no problem being month to each other. 

That actually creates more excitement. 

But it makes the most sense as Disney doesn’t have IMAX for that date, if they can’t get IMAX they likely won’t put a film there, especially as we have yet to know how congested the Fall-Holiday 2020 schedule will be. 
 

To add onto that a lot of films in 2021, may just be 2020 films, and a lot of MCU films scheduled for 2021 that aren’t far enough in production. 
 

The likely scenario is:

Black Widow - November 6th

The Eternals - February 12th

Shang Chi - May 7th

Spider-Man 3 or Strange 2 - November.

 

The other one and Thor 4 goes to 2022z

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

But it makes the most sense as Disney doesn’t have IMAX for that date, if they can’t get IMAX they likely won’t put a film there, especially as we have yet to know how congested the Fall-Holiday 2020 schedule will be. 
 

To add onto that a lot of films in 2021, may just be 2020 films, and a lot of MCU films scheduled for 2021 that aren’t far enough in production. 
 

The likely scenario is:

Black Widow - November 6th

The Eternals - February 12th

Shang Chi - May 7th

Spider-Man 3 or Strange 2 - November.

 

The other one and Thor 4 goes to 2022z

Black Widow is not taking Eternals place. 

Falcon and Winter Soldier show is directly connected to Black Widow. 

Black Widow will release in August at latest. 

Falcon and Winter Soldier show has major spoiler regarding Black Widow. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Black Widow is not taking Eternals place. 

Falcon and Winter Soldier show is directly connected to Black Widow. 

Black Widow will release in August at latest. 

Falcon and Winter Soldier show has major spoiler regarding Black Widow. 

 

 

So they’ll move Falcon and The Winter Soldier if it comes to that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.