Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

On 4/3/2021 at 4:00 PM, ThomasNicole said:

It's probably doing +10M views on twitter since it has 3M already, which is pretty good.

YouTube is hard to tell because it's frozen, but it has 131k likes in 3 hours, so it's probably doing 400k on first day, which is also pretty good.

Nothing wow like the teaser but since it's the fourth trailer, is really solid.

Random ass Phase 4 tease has 5.4M Twitter views in 4 hours, seems to be outpacing the BW trailer.

7 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Well, it's also way more exciting than a BW video so i understand hahah

Yeah I agree. Not dunking on BW’s trailer, just wanted a thread to discuss the trailer nums for this announcement so I went hunting for some other “several hours in” Twitter view data to get a baseline. 

• Thanks 1

So excited for this movie. It sucks that it took this long - but I hope fans still appreciate this movie anyway as a send off to her character. 

I hope fans aren't too upset about this movie being delayed that it impacts their ability to enjoy and appreciate the movie. 

• Like 2

On 5/29/2021 at 1:35 AM, Wormow said:

So excited for this movie. It sucks that it took this long - but I hope fans still appreciate this movie anyway as a send off to her character. 

I hope fans aren't too upset about this movie being delayed that it impacts their ability to enjoy and appreciate the movie. 

I'm pretty sure once they actually sit down and watch the movie, their feelings about it being delayed as much as it has will go away.

Tbh for the longest my hype for this movie died down as it kept getting delayed, but now that we're a month out from its release, the hype returned. It's exciting that the Marvel movies are finally back! 

• Like 1

Some people think this is the mystery blockbuster at Cannes, since like Solo when it was at Cannes it comes out the same week. Feels like an odd choice to do though, especially with Eternals looking to be positioned as a serious awards contender.

Edited by SpiderByte

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

Some people think this is the mystery blockbuster at Cannes, since like Solo when it was at Cannes it comes out the same week. Feels like an odd choice to do though, especially with Eternals looking to be positioned as a serious awards contender.

It's totally possible.

About Eternals not being the film screened because of plot leaks...Marvel must know the plot has leaked online, right? I don't know how. I thought Marvel/disney didn't do test screenings...or am i thinking of the wrong studio?

Edited by Maggie