Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

In Thor:Ragnarok, Thor is about to battle Hela, when a terrified Loki summons the Bifrost so they can escape. Hela gets in too, which leads to a fight in the Bifrost, while flying at light speed through the rainbow colored vacuum wormhole 🙂. I thought it was the coolest thing Marvel Studios ever did, especially when seen through a 3D tv 🙂.

I've got an inkling that there will be a similar, but perhaps even longer, "weightlessless" battle scene in this movie, that I will also love 🙂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Damn we found the one sucker who fell for the 3D TV grift

I actually honestly find 3D on my TV to be superior to the uncalibrated mess that it’s displayed like at most multiplexes. They never display it at the proper brightness because it lessens the life of the xenon bulb, so we end up with a dark murky blur.

IMAX3D and Dolby are fine (especially if they’re laser), but RealD is terrible.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2021 at 8:21 PM, HouseOfTheSun said:

That “complaint” in particular is used by many youtube reviewers who want to seem more stern and serious as reviewers than they really are. 

One of the best movies in MCU, gotg vol 2 gets criticized a lot for too many jokes and jokes after dramatic moments but I would argue the drama from the last 40 mins of that movie stacks up against any other film in the MCU. When it hits, it really hits.

Edited by eddyxx
  • Like 2

On 7/4/2021 at 2:04 PM, WittyUsername said:

I always thought it seemed somewhat anti-climactic that the first post-‘Infinity Saga’ Marvel movie takes place before IW, but we’ve already had three Marvel shows on Disney+ that deal with the aftermath of EG, so I guess it’s not a huge deal. It still makes this movie seem a bit inconsequential, though. I know it’s supposed to introduce us to the new Black Widow, but in terms of being the first film of Phase 4, that seems a little underwhelming. 

The first 3 movies of phase 4 don’t even pick up with any characters from end game after end game. Spider-Man has been our only view of it in theaters and his movie is next up after those 3 lol. I guess if you want to know what happens next then get a Disney plus subscription

🤷‍♂️

Thor 4 and Dr. Strange 2 next year should do gangbusters with the pandemic gone and the long break after endgame. 

Edited by eddyxx

11 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Damn we found the one sucker who fell for the 3D TV grift

I still own one too. I bought gotg vol 1 on 3D blu ray and it looks amazing. Life of pi also looks amazing on a 3D tv. Lego movie as well.

Edited by eddyxx

Fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkk. This will be the first MCU movie that i will miss in theaters. Apperently danish cinemaes can`t reach a deal with Disney and have boycuttet it all together. 
Fuck that sucks big time

WTF Disney??

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, eddyxx said:

I still own one too. I bought gotg vol 1 on 3D blu ray and it looks amazing. Life of pi also looks amazing on a 3D tv. Lego movie as well.

Despicable Me is the definitive movie for 3D TVs.

3 hours ago, fmpro said:

Fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkk. This will be the first MCU movie that i will miss in theaters. Apperently danish cinemaes can`t reach a deal with Disney and have boycuttet it all together. 
Fuck that sucks big time

WTF Disney??

Gonna delay in Indo, Msia and Taiwan due to COVID as well as China due to censorship...

Any other countries we know that is facing issues of release?

@charlie Jatinder

2 minutes ago, TigerPaw said:

Gonna delay in Indo, Msia and Taiwan due to COVID as well as China due to censorship...

Any other countries we know that is facing issues of release?

@charlie Jatinder

Japan. Three of the top chains not showing it. And may be some smaller countries.

Releasing in Norway and Sweden @fmpro, was doubtful of something like that with showtimes not listed so far. Thanks for clarifying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1