Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

1 minute ago, lilmac said:

I forget this is coming out. I expect the teaser during RoS. 

Love Scarlett but really down on Phase 4. From what I hear Disney is really pushing the progressive agenda. Besides, w/o the Phase 1-3 core we can expect lower returns (but still outpacing the rest of the industry).

The "progressive agenda" yielded two $1 Billion films so maybe they'll be fine?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

When Dec isn't free, gimme Feb+April+June+Aug+Nov

If Dec is free that year, Dec+March+April+July+Oct 

works nicely.

Actually I hope they stick with 3 a year for the most part with 4 being an outlier. With all the D+ stuff it's not like we'll be starved for MCU content.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Menor said:

Actually I hope they stick with 3 a year for the most part with 4 being an outlier. With all the D+ stuff it's not like we'll be starved for MCU content.

A year with just 3 feels like a wasted opportunity once they have the infrastructure for 4 up and running. And with two years of 3 back to back, get at least one unpleasantly long wait. I understand if they like they need to average 3.7 or something, but I feel like 4.5 is better for them and most of the audience if they're comfortable doing it while maintaining  quality.  

If they're doing 5+ shows in a year that might alter things though, we'll just have to see.

Edited by Thanos Legion

2 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

If they're doing 5+ shows in a year that might alter things though, we'll just have to see.

If those rumors of Ms. Marvel filming next year are true, then they're gonna be releasing 5 shows in 2021

16 minutes ago, TMP said:

If those rumors of Ms. Marvel filming next year are true, then they're gonna be releasing 5 shows in 2021

I got a feeling that's more gonna be due to Hawkeye and Ms Marvel switching places. They might put Hawkeye on the backburner till the whole Renner stuff either cools down and it turns out not to be as bad as reported (like with Guardians 3) or they have to take action (like the first thing they did with Guardians 3).

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TMP said:

Depends on whether they can get She-Hulk or Moon Knight done, now dunnit :ph34r:  

Okay, but more seriously 4 movies+5 shows in 2021 would be seriously pumping the gas after 2+1 in the lull year of 2020. Could provide a good concrete test of wther you get people fatigued  in a non-memey way.

On 10/14/2019 at 10:21 PM, ZeeSoh said:

Moderation: This topic has nothing to do with this movie. Please take any off topic chats to appropriate thread and keep this thread for discussions on the Black Widow movie only. 

I had made it perfectly clear that any posts regarding Renner and his controversy do not belong in this thread. Please do not break the rule and post off topic comments. 

@Valonqar and @AndyK have been warned

Just my personal opinion of course: I dont have any real interest in this film. Back in 2012, i would be all over it, but now (and especially with the events of a certain recent film), i think this movie comes too late for me.

Oh well, in the end i will probably still see it if only for ScarJo who am i kidding.

Edited by Brainbug
  • Thanks 1

@john2000 

This thread is why I closed your thread. This thread is the one where we have been discussing the box-office potential of black widow. Your thread was adding nothing new. It wasn't a club. It was just for box office numbers. Anything to do with box office can be discussed in this thread. If you want to open a club, then follow the proper procedures in opening a club.

Thanks 

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 hour ago, baumer said:

@john2000 

This thread is why I closed your thread. This thread is the one where we have been discussing the box-office potential of black widow. Your thread was adding nothing new. It wasn't a club. It was just for box office numbers. Anything to do with box office can be discussed in this thread. If you want to open a club, then follow the proper procedures in opening a club.

Thanks 

1) my thread ,was very specific, it was about os-china, not box office in general and at the same time, you do know that there is another frozen 2 thread about os right ? same goes for star wars , etc,why you havent close these ?

Edited by john2000