Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

39 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Yeah, my only gripe, as a prequal and we know what happens in EG, it's hard to get invested in the character as we know there is no future in it.

Still there's always kween FloPu to look forward too. 

This should have taken CM spot as movie between IW & EG, this will make her sacrifice more emotional impactful in EG 

Looks better than Captain Marvel, but going to be another highly overrated and overhyped movie which does very well at box office. 

Also, I never bought Scarlett Johanson as Natasha. She is supposed to be a Russian assassin, but she couldn't do the accent. The other actress is at least putting effort to be a Russian. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Looks better than Captain Marvel, but going to be another highly overrated and overhyped movie which does very well at box office. 

Also, I never bought Scarlett Johanson as Natasha. She is supposed to be a Russian assassin, but she couldn't do the accent. The other actress is at least putting effort to be a Russian. 

florence is an incredible actress, i never thought scarlett was that great as an actress even tho i love her but her face is quite expresion-less if it makes sense

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is the 2nd time they have made joke about being FAT. Disney believes in clean films without taking an aim at anyone or making jokes that might offend someone, but has allowed to pass this by. 

What a bunch of hypocrites disney, movie fan sites, media etc.

Edited by marveldcfox
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

This is the 2nd time they have made joke about being FAT. Disney believes in clean films without taking an aim at anyone or making jokes that might offend someone, but has allowed to pass this by. 

What a bunch of hypocrites disney, movie fan sites, media etc.

3rd time. You're forgetting Chris Pratt

• Disbelief 1

Pugh looks good here, can't judge much else from the teaser except some unpolished CGI which is w/e cus the movie is 5 months away. 

the bar of success for MCU movies in my book is 1 billion+ and dunno if this one will pull it off but it shouldn't have that much trouble, especially with a premium May (or late April) release date.  

19 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Define “very well.” This seems like it will be lucky to reach AMATW numbers. There is simply nothing flashy about this film and the character has no future. At the very best, the film is a two hour version of one of Marvel’s post credit scenes which teases a new character. Even then, if the other characters in the film are so important, why weren’t they in IW or EG? 

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, LonePirate said:

Define “very well.” This seems like it will be lucky to reach AMATW numbers. There is simply nothing flashy about this film and the character has no future. At the very best, the film is a two hour version of one of Marvel’s post credit scenes which teases a new character. Even then, if the other characters in the film are so important, why weren’t they in IW or EG? 

Surpassed final like count of AMATW trailer #1 in under 5 hours. Definitely will do better than that one as the character is a lot more popular.

• Like 7

Lol are people seriously shitting on this trailer? I thought it was great, very TWS style which is a great thing. Not sure about the comic relief lumberjack but Scarlett owns this. 

This will easily beat ANt Man movies. easily. Undermining BW boxoffice potential has been BOT pasttime since the announcement. Your loss. this is going to do great and get great reviews. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1