Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

25 minutes ago, Jedi Jat said:

Think opening par or bigger CM. There is buzz for OG Avenger flick, which I am not personally feeling but people are.

But legs should be worse, if its quality is par or slightly better CM. If quality is good, may be leg out par or better.

Will be like Civil War. Opening like Avengers film, post weekend bizz like a solo flick, even if it was better than Ultron (and TA:ph34r:). Opening like CM, post weekend bizz like a Ragnarok or Wasp.

So over 500M? 🤣

Decent and entertaining teaser, but nothing mind blowing like the Ragnarok teaser was.

Pros

- Florence Pugh looks amazing

- Fight scenes look good (physical fight scenes, not the cgi ones)

- Rachel Weisz is an automatic win. I hope there is a lot of her in this

- getting a Winter Soldier kinda vibe from it, which is always good. 

Cons

- The heavy russian accents were distracting, but I understand that they are somewhat necessary. I just hope the actors dont butcher it

- the teaser music was somewhat jarring to me. But it has nothing to do with the movie

Reception everywhere (except obviously on BOT) seems very good.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

Captain Marvel’s role was kinda irrelevant compared to Doctor Strange, Spider-Man, etc.

She seems more like a character that should’ve been introduced right now in phase 4. This film on the other hand could’ve indeed benefited from that release date.

Exactly. BW should have filled the CM slot and CM should have been released this coming May so that it leads off this new phase as the character has a future and plenty of stories to tell. Nostalgia is the only thing BW has going for her character and this movie.

• Like 1

There is still so much lingering butthurt over Captain Marvel's success.

I'm not sure why a female led CBM movie needs to be first or attached to a bigger movie to matter to general audiences. That doesn't make sense at all. You can be second, third, fourth. Hell you can even be fifth!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

We re progressing so much that even Scarjo s beauty and sexiness is problematic & controversial on BOT.

We can do better.

Ì know it.

Every dissent opinion on things must be silenced by the Propagandastaffel.

That s how open minded these people are.

Voltaire would be proud of them.

Edited by The Futurist

36 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

@andersonhoran

Captain Marvel’s role was kinda irrelevant compared to Doctor Strange, Spider-Man, etc.

She seems more like a character that should’ve been introduced right now in phase 4. This film on the other hand could’ve indeed benefited from that release date.

If wasn't  her Tony Stark woudn't be alive in the beginning of Endgame neither he could've snapped his fingers without her holding Thanos, she also introduced the Skulls which can bring Secret Invasion to the MCU.

What relevant thing Spider-Man did?

Edited by andersonhoran