Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

1 hour ago, Arendelle Legion said:

A bit difficult to compare initial YT metrics with the trailer given the different times of day, but:

Time ; views ; likes

1 hour; 227k; 32k

2 hour; 321k; 45k

3 hour; 384k; 54k

4 hour; 427k; 60k

5 hour; 464k; 65k  

Guessing final likes in 200s, beating CM slightly. Seems like it’s a lot more impressive on Twitter.

black widow in generalis stronger on twitter while they are on par or close in youtube

ps how its the teaser trailer doing against capt marvels teaser ? in youtube,twitter etc ?

Edited by john2000

14 hours ago, Arendelle Legion said:

I like Natasha and I’m happy to get a send off movie for her. But I also want films to drive forward the future, and on that front I’m excited about Yelena, who I think we’ll be seeing a lot more of in the 20s.

I would bet a lot of money Natasha's Kid Sister will become sort of a "BLack Widow 2".

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

I would bet a lot of money Natasha's Kid Sister will become sort of a "BLack Widow 2".

They're all Black Widows - it's a Black Widow program.  They're sisters via the BW program.  Not actual sisters. 

[Though when was that last time Nat even saw Yelena?  Nat was in SHIELD years before we first saw her in IM in 2010.  This takes place post CW in 2016 so at least a decade.  Yelena wasn't even a teen]

They had a BW in Agent Carter as well as a BW child in training who killed one of the Howling Commandos. They showed their facility- complete with language training films (I think Snow White was play] and handcuffs on the beds.   We also saw some of the program in AOU.

But there's only one Natasha Romanoff and she's the only BW I care about seeing starring in a solo film. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

They had a BW in Agent Carter as well as a BW child in training who killed one of the Howling Commandos. They showed their facility- complete with language training films (I think Snow White was play] and handcuffs on the beds.   We also saw some of the program in AOU.

I wish Dottie had a cameo in the movie, she was great in Agent Carter. 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 1:39 PM, lorddemaxus said:

At least it doesn't seem like there's gonna be 10 cuts every five seconds in this one.

Agreed, IMO some of the Civil War fight scenes are unwatchable because the edits are so quick. 

9 minutes ago, aladdino said:

2 time oscar nominee scarlett johansson is really thriving huh???

Her name deserves capital letters at the start of each one.