Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

40 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Decisions, decisions. 

With Sydney probably in lockdown now for another 2 weeks do I purchase Black Widow on my sister’s Disney+? Will she notice?

is her CC on it?😆

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tonytr87 said:

Not sure how GOTG is so high on people's lists given the terrible villain and inconsistent effects. 

My main problem with that movie is how fucking ugly it looks. They managed to make the imagery of a wacky space opera with all these weird aliens... dull. I know Marvel gets a lot of shit for its washed-out color grading, sometimes unfairly, but it's absolutely applicable there.

Anyway, Black Widow. Curious to see how it does in the UK. I've long said that returning to the cinema seems far lower down on the list of priorities for brits than the US and I wonder if that'll pan out with this movie.

Edited by Hatebox
  • Disbelief 1

Pretty dang good movie. 1st two acts are definitely the best, act 3 is where it kinda falls apart, but not enough to completely ruin the movie.

People/Critics were right about taskmaster being a crap villain. I thought people were overreacting with the bad villain talk. Taskmaster was truly awful.

Edited by KJsooner
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

Just ordered this through Premier Access via the iPhone app and it’s only charged me £15? Not complaining about saving a fiver, but seems odd when the button you have to press explicitly says £19.99.

Disney will never recover from this 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, John Marston said:

Lorne Balfe. Ugh

It has its moments and i like it. Not as good as Loki's (which is Marvels best score since Black Panther imo).

Edited by AJG

Just now, Valonqar said:

Sorry for being stupid but can someone explain to me why 13.2M preview makes 100M OW difficult if Thor:Ragnarok with 14.5M achieved 122M OW? I see in the Weekend thread that people are lowballing OW because of it. 

Summer (tends to depress preview multis), 5 PM preview start time (tends to depress preview multis), and PA (will probably affect FSS more than previews). 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Menor said:

Summer (tends to depress preview multis), 5 PM preview start time (tends to depress preview multis), and PA (will probably affect FSS more than previews). 

Shit, forgot that Ragnarok wasn't a summer release. Thanks for the reminder, now it makes sense. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Last Man Standing said:

People are clowning a certain scene from this movie on twitter.

ScarJo finally had her "kal el no" moment. Also, how do scenes with this kind of CGI this even make it through (Wonder Woman 84 also had terrible VFX work and it doesn't seem any better for any of the upcoming superhero movies)? Quality of CGI in major $150 mil+ blockbusters has been slowly declining over the past few years. Even recently, PWSA's Monster Hunter had better CGI and it was made for 1/3rd of the budget these films are made for.

• Like 1