Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

1 hour ago, WandaLegion said:

Local IMAXes not up yet. Guess I will wait

There are some IMAX here but a lot less showtimes than previous MCU movies. There are only 8 shows listed for Sat, 4 for IMAX and 4 for 2D. Even AMatW had over 20 shows. Looks like AMC is waiting for closer to release time to add more shows. 

Edited by Lion Roar

Yeah availability looks rather low. Definitely not a competition issue, shouldn’t be a PA issue based on how wide Cruella was, not sure what’s up. I have modest expectations for day 1 PS as a result though.

8 hours ago, WandaLegion said:

Yeah availability looks rather low. Definitely not a competition issue, shouldn’t be a PA issue based on how wide Cruella was, not sure what’s up. I have modest expectations for day 1 PS as a result though.

Wonder if they're waiting for the 15th, since thats when restrictions are supposed to be lifted in California.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJG said:

Coming out 2 days early in the UK. July 7th. My guess is that its to combat the glut of movies coming out on the 9th in terms of screens and scheduling.

Nothing else comes out here on the 9th. Do you mean the 16th maybe?