Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

3 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

You realized that Disney+ is the MCU, right? Fully integrated. Sam Wilson is Captain America. He’ll show up in a bunch of movies.

it's still different from headlining a movie. especially after the originator of the role is so iconic. 

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

re: Budapest shoot. this is what I love about MCU. they film in the open so fans get something to be excited about. Unlike Star Wars and their tight ass mystery box BS.

I was working in San Francisco during the filming of both Ant-Man movies and I heard nothing about when/where they were filming.

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

you are a very bad spy. ;)

Exactly my point. “In the open” still doesn’t mean they tell everyone about it. You still need to be in the right place at the right time and do some detective work. These big productions always use fake names on the public filming notices. They don’t want people swarming around the shoot, they want to actually get the filming done without interruptions.

Edited by TServo2049

4 minutes ago, TServo2049 said:

Exactly my point. “In the open” still doesn’t mean they tell everyone about it. You still need to be in the right place at the right time and do some detective work. These big productions always use fake names on the public filming notices. They don’t want people swarming around the shoot, they want to actually get the filming done without interruptions.

I see. Good point! :)

52 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

so is Renner expected to make a cameo since Budapest is important for his and BW relationship or?

This is really Budapest, and maybe Renner have a cameo, but i don't think this is about THAT mission in Budapest. That BMW looks a model of 2018. 😶

898.jpg?990782221

I'm starting to believe the story is set in the gap between Infinity War and Endgame.

Edited by Durden