Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

1 hour ago, RealLyre said:

i'll believe this if Eternals makes a billion.

Well, you do you, but it’s kind of independent of how Eternals performs tbh. If Eternals does 800M that would mean a weaker WW performance than Gotg, not somehow retroactive make Gotg’s performance less strong.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, andersonhoran said:

Marvel usually releases the trailer for may movies in november, we'll see. 

Last year the trailer for Avengers Endgame was released on 7 december. The Black Widow movie wrapped up filming at the end of september, so they may need a bit more time to put up together the first trailer. Early december trailer would be just fine. 

Interest may be low now but what matters is interest after the trailer. That changes fortunes a lot. It saved Alladdin and Kong Skull Island.  So nothing is over.

Trailer arriving soon to be atatched with Frozen 2 and/or TROS makes sense. The snipped of 2 Widows fight from D23 reel was great. I never doubted this movie.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Interest may be low now but what matters is interest after the trailer. That changes fortunes a lot. It saved Alladdin and Kong Skull Island.  So nothing is over.

Trailer arriving soon to be atatched with Frozen 2 and/or TROS makes sense. The snipped of 2 Widows fight from D23 reel was great. I never doubted this movie.

at the same time of course intereset is low, we dont know shit about the movie, and we dont have any promotial material, other than some posters,

8 hours ago, Marcus Cato said:

Last year the trailer for Avengers Endgame was released on 7 december. The Black Widow movie wrapped up filming at the end of september, so they may need a bit more time to put up together the first trailer. Early december trailer would be just fine. 

They were still finishing Endgame by november, i think Black Widow is finished.