Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

I'm feeling like I'm gonna have to blacklist the topic on tumblr since I don't want to see any more trailers/scenes. :ph34r:

Speaking of trailers though, I finally got to see it on the big screen when I saw TRoS again a couple of days ago and it was amazing, I had chills. I still kinda can't believe she's getting her own movie, I've loved her character for so long but I gave up on it years ago, so the fact it's actually happening and is only a few months away is crazy.

Me when I'm finally sitting in the cinema watching it:

Q5hpJGS.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I wasn’t too impressed by the trailer content, but I’m just real happy by the existence of the trailer itself. 

Providing that Marvel keeping the May 1st release date, I’ll be watching it Thursday night, it’s a good way to celebrate a birthday. I’m excite!  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jb007 said:

After Endgame, even as a MCU fan, I have lost interest. I could not care any less about this and eternals. 

Time for me to move beyond the MCU. 

That's nice. Black widow is one of the most beloved characters and this is a darker grittier film. 350+ domestic, 650+ (probably 700+) international. Likely to beat Captain Marcel WW

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

That's nice. Black widow is one of the most beloved characters and this is a darker grittier film. 350+ domestic, 650+ (probably 700+) international. Likely to beat Captain Marcel WW

I'm on board the $350M+ train.  I'm here for date night for this movie.  I think it looks GREAT, and the trailers remind me of the Captain America trilogy tone, and that was my favorite trilogy of the original group...

Big opening weekend, big Mother's Day 2nd weekend (since, correct me if I'm wrong, but a lot of the women on this board are the big-time cheerleaders for this...and what teen or adult kid is not gonna want to take their mom to this vs some mom rom com or sob story:)...I'm seeing very good numbers for this movie:)...

PS - I actually want to see this over WW84, and I loved WW (now, I'll still see WW84, but I'm way more excited for this:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

I'm on board the $350M+ train.  I'm here for date night for this movie.  I think it looks GREAT, and the trailers remind me of the Captain America trilogy tone, and that was my favorite trilogy of the original group...

Big opening weekend, big Mother's Day 2nd weekend (since, correct me if I'm wrong, but a lot of the women on this board are the big-time cheerleaders for this...and what teen or adult kid is not gonna want to take their mom to this vs some mom rom com or sob story:)...I'm seeing very good numbers for this movie:)...

PS - I actually want to see this over WW84, and I loved WW (now, I'll still see WW84, but I'm way more excited for this:)...

Wow really?? I can't wait to see WW84! My #1 film then Mulan then this

I can't wait for both. I hope both break 1.15B each!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AndyK said:

*Cough* SM FFH

But it is the first 100% official Disney MCU after Endgame. Don't forget the controversy about the Sony/Disney deal, it hurt the late legs of SMFFS. You had very angry MCU fans announcing on Twitter that they wouldn't rewatch and cancelling their tickets.

First Disney MCU post EG and 10 months since any MCU at all: $1B is locked.