Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

16 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Theatrical release said to be on 2nd July in India. Will release on Disney+ Hotstar on 8th October (I suppose that's when it get free on D+).

Missed opportunity to not release it on Hotstar, iTunes or Bookmyshow for digital purchase. It will get pirated easily in most Asian countries if Disney is not giving an option to buy it on digital.

13 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Missed opportunity to not release it on Hotstar, iTunes or Bookmyshow for digital purchase. It will get pirated easily in most Asian countries if Disney is not giving an option to buy it on digital.

I read ZSJL getting 100,000 purchases on BMS, which I honestly not able to believe. Even if we does, that's just $200K revenue. 

Also if they had done that, they wouldn't have gotten the theatrical release. Now I guess seeing GvK 1 week window numbers in Asia, they may be going for 1 week window release in Asia may be.

3 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Black Widow will likely be the first Premiere Access release where they give out the actual numbers

People should stop expecting any sort of actual numbers from streaming services. It's just something they aren't going to ever give out even if it breaks records by a mile. We'll probably get a biggest movie premiere announcement or whatever like with Falcon.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, john2000 said:

am i the only one that thinks , that  disney may decide to have the movie exlusively in theaters after kong ? at least there is a chance

Disney business model is DTC First.

Do you all expect Netflix movies to release in Cinemas wide? Disney want to build Disney+, they are doing that. 

If Disney cared about having box office, they would have made window 4-5 weeks atleast.

Edited by charlie Jatinder

1 hour ago, john2000 said:

am i the only one that thinks , that  disney may decide to have the movie exlusively in theaters after kong ? at least there is a chance

I think it’s a possibility as well, but not a huge one.

• Like 2