Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

18 hours ago, Valonqar said:

OH FFS! if she's getting her movie than let her have her movie without sharing with another Avenger. They can pop up later but her first movie should be all BW and only cameo-level Avenger appearances. None of this shared time with Hawkeye.

https://frinkiac.com/meme/S08E14/1035216.jpg?b64lines=CgoKCgoKCgoKCgoKCkFueXRpbWUgSXJvbiBNYW4ncyBub3QgCm9uc2NyZWVuIGFsbCB0aGUgY2hhcmFjdGVycyAKc2hvdWxkIHNheToKCgoKCgoKCgoiV2hlcmUncyBJcm9uIE1hbj8i

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Valonqar said:

OH FFS! if she's getting her movie than let her have her movie without sharing with another Avenger. They can pop up later but her first movie should be all BW and only cameo-level Avenger appearances. None of this shared time with Hawkeye.

I completely agree no shared time with Hawkeye. 

But I completely I disagree about her sharing screentime. This isn’t 2013/2014. ScarJo and Black Widow are not enough. Which is why I really hope this is all a cover for Lady Liberators. 

to quote Collider

“Recently I marched up with a couple of other women who work in Marvel and [asked Kevin] “How about a movie with some female superheroes? Like all of them,” Thompson said 

Feige replied, “It was a pretty amazing moment to be somewhere and have your shoulder be taped and turn around find every female hero we have is standing there going, ‘How about it?’ And I said ‘yes.’”

That is the “Black Widow” they should make: Widow, Val, Hope, Carol, Gamora, Nebula, Okoye, introduce Jen, have Sif show up late with Starbucks (Cause holy heck did Jaime Alexender a dodge a bullet by not being able to film). 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AndyK said:

So Jac Shaeffer is a comedy screen writer.  

Black Widow Ragnarok   :sparta:

Scarlett has a great comedic timing that MCU doesn't utilizes. IMO, comedic BW wouldn't be bad at all. Ragnarok could have been Shakespearian but comedy approach was really awesome too. 

45 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

She was funny in Her and Scoop.

Lol Her was not a comedy.

Anyways I would love to see a Black Widow film. but I want it to have a more serious tone like the Cap films. 

On 1/18/2018 at 1:58 AM, Hades said:

I find Chris Evans very funny. I am surprised the MCU people have resisted the temptation to turn him into a full blown comedic character like they did with Thor.  

his scenes made original F4 watchable. And yes, he's great at comedy. His fish-out-of-water in TA was priceless. 

XS5LK.gif

• Like 2