Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

I liked the tension, the physical action and the cinematography. Didn't like the accents, the CGI and the editing. Overall, it was a mixed bag of a trailer but I enjoyed it.

@YourMother the Edgelord After the end credits and success of Far From Home, Spider-Man 3 is probably the biggest blockbuster of Summer 2021, bigger than even Batman and Jurassic World. Very little chance it misses 1B. And the Gunn Squad won't hurt it because it won't really do that well... I wouldn't be shocked if it gets Shazam numbers. Seriously, the 1st movie was hated.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, stephanos13 said:

Please tell me they are not going to kill Yelena. Florence Pugh potentially being the new Black Widow is one of the few things that has me excited about the future of the MCU.

I find it very unlikely they picked up one of the fastest rising young stars right as her career is going mainstream for just one solo film.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I liked the tension, the physical action and the cinematography. Didn't like the accents, the CGI and the editing. Overall, it was a mixed bag of a trailer but I enjoyed it.

@YourMother the Edgelord After the end credits and success of Far From Home, Spider-Man 3 is probably the biggest blockbuster of Summer 2021, bigger than even Batman and Jurassic World. Very little chance it misses 1B. And the Gunn Squad won't hurt it because it won't really do that well... I wouldn't be shocked if it gets Shazam numbers. Seriously, the 1st movie was hated.

JW 2 (a really bad movie) did 1.3B WW. JW 3 with The old cast could make 1.5B 

For Spidey 3 I don't know, maybe he can do more than black panther.

Edited by fabiopazzo2

44 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

710K like in 12 hours. Not bad :sparta:

23 million views from both twitter and youtbue marvels official channel, it will end around captain marvels 24 hours in these 2 ,idk about the rest

ps way more captain marvel teaser is 5 milllion views as of now, in twitter official count ,black window is already at 13, will  15-20 on twitter for 24 hours

Edited by john2000

18 minutes ago, john2000 said:

23 million views from both twitter and youtbue marvels official channel, it will end around captain marvels 24 hours in these 2 ,idk about the rest

ps way more captain marvel teaser is 5 milllion views as of now, in twitter official count ,black window is already at 13, will  15-20 on twitter for 24 hours

CM teaser is 10 million. But BW is well behind on FB, continuing a long trend of decreasing trailer views on FB and increasing on Twitter. From what I remember Endgame wasn't even close to IW on FB, but absolutely destroyed it on Twitter.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Menor said:

CM teaser is 10 million. But BW is well behind on FB, continuing a long trend of decreasing trailer views on FB and increasing on Twitter. From what I remember Endgame wasn't even close to IW on FB, but absolutely destroyed it on Twitter.

captain marvel teaser is at 5,5 million views on twitter

anyway my point is that the teaser could be around captain marvels 110 million views  (from all social media) in 24 hours

Edited by john2000

6 minutes ago, john2000 said:

captain marvel teaser is at 5,5 million views on twitter

anyway my point is that the teaser could be around captain marvels 110 million views  (from all social media) in 24 hours

It's 10.1 million, not sure where you're getting this 5.5 million from?

https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/status/1042030482269978624

But I agree with your second point, though I think it'll land slightly below.

Edited by Menor
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Menor said:

It's 10.1 million, not sure where you're getting this 5.5 million from?

https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/status/1042030482269978624

But I agree with your second point, though I think it'll land slightly below.

wtf, last time i checked , about an hour ago or 2 it was at 5,5 million

100 million in 24 hours, would be a great number for this

Edited by john2000

4 minutes ago, infamous5445 said:

I'll be absolutely shocked if this can somehow match the first Wonder Woman domestically. Is the Marvel brand stronger overseas than domestically (not saying it's weak domestically)?

easily i would say

ps as for dom prospects i would way , it could match ww dom depending from the ow

Edited by john2000

26 minutes ago, Menor said:

This is going to easily smash 1 million likes on YT. That will be the 5th straight MCU trailer to do so. 

the response, for the teaser, is way better than i expected , you think it will hit 20 million views for 24 hours on the marvel channel ?

38 minutes ago, infamous5445 said:

I'll be absolutely shocked if this can somehow match the first Wonder Woman domestically. Is the Marvel brand stronger overseas than domestically (not saying it's weak domestically)?

Imo Wonder Woman maaaaaaybe on the very high end of potential reception, but probably not. Wonder Woman adjusted, no dice. 

MCU has more of a OS slant than some franchises, and Phase 3 seemingly increasingly so. But even in phase 3 they’ve placed higher on the DOM charts than OS charts on average.

29 minutes ago, Menor said:

This is going to easily smash 1 million likes on YT. That will be the 5th straight MCU trailer to do so. 

Was this ever in doubt? The only MCU trailer that might miss 1M likes is AM3, and even that will probably hit. Like inflation is doing its thing. 1.5 and 2 are the new ones to watch for especially hyped MCU imo.

Edited by Arendelle Legion

7 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

Imo Wonder Woman maaaaaaybe on the very high end of potential reception, but probably not. Wonder Woman adjusted, no dice. 

MCU has more of a OS slant than some franchises, and Phase 3 seemingly increasingly so. But even in phase 3 they’ve placed higher on the DOM charts than OS charts on average.

Was this ever in doubt? The only MCU trailer that might miss 1M likes is AM3, and even that will probably hit. Like inflation is doing its thing. 1.5 and 2 are the new ones to watch for especially hyped MCU imo.

Yes. I mean like inflation exists but it wasn't that long ago that AMATW was only doing 350k likes. 

Edited by Menor
  • Like 1