Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

3 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

People kept saying AMATW totals as if that's not nearly 700 million WW. Do you know how many franchises would kill to have that as being seen as "bottoming out"?

I mean, it’s much closer to 600M. And it was a kind of embarrassing blemish on the past 2 years. Other 5 movies averaged like 1.7B 🤣

• Haha 1

BW trailer already with 1.3M likes 🎉 

Marvel needs to release the 24-hour view count to appease my curiosity.

Sidenote, Scarlett did not know the trailer was released until bff Cevans texted her at 5am. Really weird time to release the trailer but stan Twitter has figured it out, it was 9am in Russia.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, sahmeelg said:

BW trailer already with 1.3M likes 🎉 

Marvel needs to release the 24-hour view count to appease my curiosity.

Sidenote, Scarlett did not know the trailer was released until bff Cevans texted her at 5am. Really weird time to release the trailer but stan Twitter has figured it out, it was 9am in Russia.

I like how disinterested she is in anything beyond the filming of these movies. 

Like when Gwyneth didn’t even know she was in Spider Man. 😂 and introduced herself to Sebastian Stan for the third time.

8 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Ant man 3

Considering the last two I don't see why that'd be the case.

If anything the clearly riskiest bet on the Phase 4 docket is Eternals. A complete unknown property even for diehard comic fans. They're absolute Z-listers. The frigging Inhumans are more mainstream than the Eternals.

Edited by SpiderByte

53 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I like how disinterested she is in anything beyond the filming of these movies. 

Like when Gwyneth didn’t even know she was in Spider Man. 😂 and introduced herself to Sebastian Stan for the third time.

I think that's just Gwyneth being Gwyneth. The rest of the cast sure knows about the MCU and each other, but not like hardcore fans' knowledge.

On 12/3/2019 at 5:44 PM, Arendelle Legion said:

Imo Wonder Woman maaaaaaybe on the very high end of potential reception, but probably not. Wonder Woman adjusted, no dice. 

MCU has more of a OS slant than some franchises, and Phase 3 seemingly increasingly so. But even in phase 3 they’ve placed higher on the DOM charts than OS charts on average.

Was this ever in doubt? The only MCU trailer that might miss 1M likes is AM3, and even that will probably hit. Like inflation is doing its thing. 1.5 and 2 are the new ones to watch for especially hyped MCU imo.

Well black widow teaser currently has 1.3 million likes.