Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

two time Oscar nominee Scarlett who is also producing BW is defintiely going to continue with BW as its star. With Pugh and the fat guy as co-stars.  I'm all for this. They seem like a interesting team. I'd like Weisz to stick around but her type of character usually gets offed. mentor trope. We'll see. 

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 9:30 PM, sahmeelg said:

Betting it's the botched version of Supersoldier Serum for the Black Widow program, and not the Pym Particle many has guessed, considering this was set post-CA:CW.

The Supersolider serum will be second only to the infinitry stones as a McGuffin in the MCU.

3 hours ago, Krissykins said:

An image of the pop vinyls is out. White costume one is cute lol

I've majorly cut down on buying them but I definitely have to get her white outfit one and her Walmart version. 😃 Although I should probably wait in case there's a second wave since there is most of the time, and I can see Weisz hasn't gotten one yet.

MODERATION:

reddit via 4chan has some "leaked story plots" that they just posted.  Before they make it over to here, this is a reminder that any detailed leaks will be treated like spoilers.  So please make sure to put them behind a spoiler tag!

Thanks

• Thanks 2

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 12:29 AM, Cap said:

MODERATION:

reddit via 4chan has some "leaked story plots" that they just posted.  Before they make it over to here, this is a reminder that any detailed leaks will be treated like spoilers.  So please make sure to put them behind a spoiler tag!

Thanks

Reddit and 4chan...the Dynamic Duo of Internet Stupidity.

• Haha 3

On 1/18/2020 at 3:45 AM, dudalb said:

The Supersolider serum will be second only to the infinitry stones as a McGuffin in the MCU.

It was part of Black Widow's history in the comics since the girls trained in the Red Room were given a special serum. But who knows if they are gonna incorporate that in the MCU. Nat knew the Winter Soldier in the comics because of a shared past, but barely knows him in the MCU except that one mission she talked about in CA2 🤷

42 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I have a question. if lets say theaters stay closed, can't they reschedule release and open movies that missed the dates when theaters open again? But no, I don't think they'll stay closed. this is just a hypothetical question.

from what we know, thats exactly what will happen , if cinemas stay close for fast 9, black widow , mulan etc, they will just reschedule these movies , china will get to see these movies in theaters, its just a matter of when not if

45 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I have a question. if lets say theaters stay closed, can't they reschedule release and open movies that missed the dates when theaters open again? But no, I don't think they'll stay closed. this is just a hypothetical question.

Movies will be rescheduled but it will still affect grosses of everything (not only movies that got delayed but also other movies). Release window will be more compact and crowded affecting legs. Plus if a movie is delayed for long many people will simply pirate it.