Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

On 8/25/2020 at 12:39 AM, xiazhi said:

At this point, I don't see a reason it won't happen. BW can either move to Feb finally or D+.

Yeah, I don't think any big budget film is getting a wide release fill maybe December, and even that's optimistic. Tenets gonna scare off people from reopening before there's a vaccine.

• Like 2
  • ...wtf 3
  • Disbelief 2

On 9/2/2020 at 12:43 PM, SpiderByte said:

Yeah, I don't think any big budget film is getting a wide release fill maybe December, and even that's optimistic. Tenets gonna scare off people from reopening before there's a vaccine.

And I doubt December if we have a virus resurgence, which amost every scientest is predicting.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

On 9/9/2020 at 12:13 PM, imbruglia said:

There are whispers, and Disney would not confirm today, that its Marvel movie Black Widow could move from its November 6 release date. 

https://deadline.com/2020/09/wonder-woman-1984-release-date-change-2020-november-christmas-1203019735/

To the surpirse of absoutely no one.

On 9/9/2020 at 12:30 PM, Saul Goodman said:

Maybe it will take the Thanksgiving weekend or sometime in December.

WHy? If anything the virus wil be worse then early november once the cold really sets in.

it they are moving it because of the virus, moving it just a couple of weeks makes no sense whatsover.

Edited by dudalb

And Diana Rigg just passed away.

Stan Lee and JackKirby admit that in the late 60's they drastically changed the appreance of Natasha to resemble Mrs Peel in 'The Avebgers" 9the British TV series). RIP.

That Scarlete Johanssone outfit if a LOT like Mrs Peel's is no coincidence.

• Like 2