Jump to content
Kalo

Black Widow | May 7 2021 | No one is coming to save us

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, tree said:

 

Tenet flopped therefore cinemas are unsafe.

 

giphy.gif

 

Mate the literal REASON that these restrictions on capacity have been introduced, is so that customer are SAFE when the go to the cinema....

 

The logic on this forum never fails to amaze....

Trying to make it safe does not magically mean it actually is safe. If they were really working that well more people would be showing up

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

someone really doesn't understand how this virus works..lol

 

all of indoor place is dangerous. there's no safe zone.

theater is highly dangerous place because A. you sit there for 2 hours, B. there's no Ventilation from outside air. so virus will circulating in that room for hours. and spreading more with air conditioner which just circulate same air in room.

 

 

 


 
  • Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, doublejack said:

I see. That gives me more context on your position. I can understand where your view of going to theaters being safe comes from. In the US, it is not safe to go to a theater. They should not be open, but are allowed to because of politics above all else. Internationally it is a different situation.

Why are cinemas safe in my country but not in the USA? A virus does not care whether it's infecting Americans or Brits.

 

My country has more deaths per population than the US by the way.

 

 

59 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

that is ... optimistic at best.

Financial pressure, political POVs,... many things can be a reason to allow things that are rather dangerous. Or not avoid things others will get damaged by later on. Money still talks.

No matter if its e.g. about building an atomic power plant directly over a known earthquake location, selling weapons to people not suited for those, sell houses that are known per chosen construction/material type-location combis to have or get dangerous (like deadly dangerous) mildew, or at locations with contaminated water supply, and so on.

 

I have to disagree.

 

The government doesn't get any money from cinemas. There is not some shady executives at Cineworld doing deals with the government lol.

 

Yes they want to get the economy open. Quite rightly in my opinion the economy is more important than some virus.

 

 

Anyway So they have opened businesses which ARE safe (shops - cinemas - gyms - restaurants) and have kept closed the ones deemed NOT safe (nightclubs - concert halls etc).

  • Not Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tree said:

Yes they want to get the economy open. Quite rightly in my opinion the economy is more important than some virus.

And therein lies the essential difference in psychology lately (and perhaps through all of modern history), putting money above humanity, and why these matters will never be resolved without some anxiousness and argument, no matter which point of view you hold. 

 

BLACK WIDOW goes to DISNEY+ in the US sometime in the next 6-10 months. 

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tree said:

 

Yes they want to get the economy open. Quite rightly in my opinion the economy is more important than some virus.

Oh. I see.   
 

Well no wonder this conservation wasn’t going to go anywhere 😆

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Macleod said:

And therein lies the essential difference in psychology lately (and perhaps through all of modern history), putting money above humanity, and why these matters will never be resolved without some anxiousness and argument, no matter which point of view you hold. 

 

BLACK WIDOW goes to DISNEY+ in the US sometime in the next 6-10 months. 

WTF you mean "money above humanity"?

 

Do you actually know what money is used for ??

 

As a result of lockdown we have HUGE levels of unemployment. And its going to get worse.

People who have lost their job will be unable to provide for their families. They will have worse health. They are vulnerable to homelessness.  Also leads to more depression which results in more suicide.

 

Destroying the job market does massive harm to MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people. FAR more people than the virus will ever kill.

 

I could not give a rats arse about saving big corporations who are crying about going out of business. But within those companies are humans, whose livelihoods are being killed off by the government in the name of "saving lives". When it will do the exact opposite.

 

If you have no job you will have a lot less money. Without MONEY you cannot SURVIVE.

 

Do not DARE accuse me of being "inhumane". Get stuffed mate.

 

 

Edited by tree
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, imbruglia said:

1. delayed to Feburary 12, taking Eternals spot.

2. D+ in October 31, Halloween week.

3. D+ in November 24, Thanksgiving week

4. D+ in December 25, Christmas week

My guess is probably 2. I think Disney's done with delaying stuff endlessly.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

My guess is probably 2. I think Disney's done with delaying stuff endlessly.

Yeah, cause that worked out well for Mulan.[/sarcasm]

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

Yeah, cause that worked out well for Mulan.[/sarcasm]

MULAN had a whole other series of issues that BLACK WIDOW apparently doesn't.  The signs (and rumors) were there earlier this year that Disney was not confident in the film.  BW has the whole Marvel enterprise behind it; they can take a hit or two, even though this movie probably should have been made a few years ago, already...

Edited by Macleod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tree said:

Why are cinemas safe in my country but not in the USA? A virus does not care whether it's infecting Americans or Brits.

 

My country has more deaths per population than the US by the way.

 

 

I have to disagree.

 

The government doesn't get any money from cinemas. There is not some shady executives at Cineworld doing deals with the government lol.

 

Yes they want to get the economy open. Quite rightly in my opinion the economy is more important than some virus.

 

 

Anyway So they have opened businesses which ARE safe (shops - cinemas - gyms - restaurants) and have kept closed the ones deemed NOT safe (nightclubs - concert halls etc).


yep. Although the hysteria is starting to kick off again in the U.K. today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

Yeah, cause that worked out well for Mulan.[/sarcasm]

Worked out better than TENET. Black Widow was always going to do better than Mulan. A lot more people would be fine with handing over 30 bucks for Marvel movie than a Disney remake.

  • Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

My guess is probably 2. I think Disney's done with delaying stuff endlessly.

2 is unlikely to happen since The Mandolorian season 2 starts on Oct 30 and will run until mid December based on the season 1 schedule. Most likely it will be delayed until Feb. They only have 3 movies on schedule right now for 2021 and can easily push Eternals to May and Shangchi to July. With Spidey 3 possibly delayed and BP2 almost certainly delayed they have a bit of room to work with. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, imbruglia said:

someone really doesn't understand how this virus works..lol

 

all of indoor place is dangerous. there's no safe zone.

theater is highly dangerous place because A. you sit there for 2 hours, B. there's no Ventilation from outside air. so virus will circulating in that room for hours. and spreading more with air conditioner which just circulate same air in room.

 

 

 



 

A lot of people don't understand  how the covid virus..or any virus's work.

Which is a sad comment on the state ot teaching science and health in our schools.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Macleod said:

And therein lies the essential difference in psychology lately (and perhaps through all of modern history), putting money above humanity, and why these matters will never be resolved without some anxiousness and argument, no matter which point of view you hold. 

 

BLACK WIDOW goes to DISNEY+ in the US sometime in the next 6-10 months. 

I agree with the first paragrpah, but I think BW will get a theatrical release. Too much to be made in the US domestic marker for it to go to Disney +.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lion Roar said:

2 is unlikely to happen since The Mandolorian season 2 starts on Oct 30 and will run until mid December based on the season 1 schedule. Most likely it will be delayed until Feb. They only have 3 movies on schedule right now for 2021 and can easily push Eternals to May and Shangchi to July. With Spidey 3 possibly delayed and BP2 almost certainly delayed they have a bit of room to work with. 

Why does Mandalorian matter at all? People can see a movie and an episode of TV during the same week

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lion Roar said:

2 is unlikely to happen since The Mandolorian season 2 starts on Oct 30 and will run until mid December based on the season 1 schedule. Most likely it will be delayed until Feb. They only have 3 movies on schedule right now for 2021 and can easily push Eternals to May and Shangchi to July. With Spidey 3 possibly delayed and BP2 almost certainly delayed they have a bit of room to work with. 

Delaying it to Feb is pointless if they're just going to delay it again in Feb anyways. Premier Access wasn't made by accident.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I agree with the first paragrpah, but I think BW will get a theatrical release. Too much to be made in the US domestic marker for it to go to Disney +.

This but... it's gonna make WAY more overseas than it ever will in the US lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I mean not really.

Being a Nolabn fan is fine, but pretending the release of Tenat is some huge sucess if living in La La Land.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DAJK said:

This but... it's gonna make WAY more overseas than it ever will in the US lol

Point is Disney can afford to sit on it for a long time,other studios might not have that luxury.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.