Jump to content
Kalo

Black Widow | May 7 2021 | Rumors for a theater/Premier Access launch

Recommended Posts

It's been a few hours since the release and it's still trending in top 5. Yelena is trending, too.

 

Peeked a bit on Marvel's Weibo page and the Chinese fans are still excited despite the virus, waiting for it to end so they could watch the movie 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weird. Top trends in US I am seeing are

1) #marketcrash

2) #Sydow

3) #Cartoonsthatshouldreturn

4) #NationalNappingDay

5) #MondayMotivation

6) #COVID2019

7) Jamie Damon

8 ) Strange Brew

9) S&P 500

10) Fake President

 

 

Anyway I will leave it you folks to judge the hype. 

 

This site tracks the trends. 

 

https://trends24.in/united-states/

Edited by keysersoze123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's currently trending at 7 in the UK, FWIW. Obviously a busy news day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Weird. Top trends in US I am seeing are

1) #marketcrash

2) #Sydow

3) #Cartoonsthatshouldreturn

4) #NationalNappingDay

5) #MondayMotivation

6) #COVID2019

7) Jamie Damon

8 ) Strange Brew

9) S&P 500

10) Fake President

 

 

Anyway I will leave it you folks to judge the hype. 

 

This site tracks the trends. 

 

https://trends24.in/united-states/

Its a bit low in the states at #21 but #5 worldwide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Its a bit low in the states at #21 but #5 worldwide.

its now at #6.  So its ok. Still its weird to release trailer today. Should have waited until Mulan's release hoping situation is rosier. Plus they normally release one with ticket sales annoucement. Since the situation is fluid, Disney could delay ticket sales until late.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taskmaster trending at 10th in US top trends for me but thats it.

 

Also, movie still looks pretty generic. At least they showed that the movie contains more colours than just yellow and grey.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Disbelief 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont know how trends work but based from the link black widow has 80 k tweet , isnt this really good ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

its now at #6.  So its ok. Still its weird to release trailer today. Should have waited until Mulan's release hoping situation is rosier. Plus they normally release one with ticket sales annoucement. Since the situation is fluid, Disney could delay ticket sales until late.

i would say in general , not only dom but os too , and thats a good thing , we still have 2 months to ago for the movies, it was wise, to keep the date in case the situation is good/or better, but hold the ticket sales, in case it will not , so they will be able to move it in case they must

Edited by john2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can you expect any movie to trend no 1 today unless it is one of the most hyped movie ever? 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really Liking what the film is Setting up. Very intriguing about Taskmaster. Still need to see more on the story. But otherwise great trailer! Here's My reaction and review to the trailer! Hope ya guys like it! :)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably the best trailer for this movie but still probably won't see it in the theaters. I will definitely see it at some point on blu ray or streaming though. 

 

I still think it will do solid numbers, at worst 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, john2000 said:

i dont know how trends work but based from the link black widow has 80 k tweet , isnt this really good ?

Apparently if it doesn't outperform a massive, viral outbreak and a major stock market collapse it means there's no hype. This isn't exactly a slow news day.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Apparently if it doesn't outperform a massive, viral outbreak and a major stock market collapse it means there's no hype. This isn't exactly a slow news day.

its trending 5 ww

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The #BlackWidow hashtag is still trending worldwide with 120k tweets with 2.7M views on Twitter 4 hours+ after its release. So it's definitely nothing to sniff at for the 2nd trailer. Heck I'm even surprised that it still got this much attention despite all the dreadful COVID-19 news.

 

I didn't really expect this schedule of trailer release to move since it's usually around this week when they release 2nd trailers for their May releases in past years. But it's good that they withheld the ticket release just in case.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.