Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

1 minute ago, keysersoze123 said:

Probably OS release will be week earlier as happened many times before. i doubt Disney will need to follow Endgame playbook of releasing everywhere on the same week. Problem with last week of April is Memorial weekend is too late in its run and if OW is not big that will have a big impact on overall BO. 

Memorial weekend hardly matters. Majority of business is done before that already, besides its better to gap another week from Memorial day weekend or a week before release.

• Like 1

However, I think most of these dates will change. If I had to bet:

May 2021 BW

July 2021 Eternals

Nov 2021 DS2

Feb 2022 Shang-Chi

May 2022 Thor

July 2022 Spider3

BP and CM to 2023

More optimistic maybe BW Feb 2021 and Eternals May 2021

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, Arendelle Legion said:

However, I think most of these dates will change. If I had to bet:

May 2021 BW

July 2021 Eternals

Nov 2021 DS2

Feb 2022 Shang-Chi

May 2022 Thor

July 2022 Spider3

BP and CM to 2023

More optimistic maybe BW Feb 2021 and Eternals May 2021

I like this better, though will like BW on Women's day weekend/Valentine's.

Eternals May and Shang Chi July during China summer.

DS 2 in November 2021.

Just now, charlie Jatinder said:

It's simple bro. No one mind money. When in clash, Exhibitor will go to the film which will give more money.

I am not sure how things work in North America but in majority of other countries including India its the bigger film take all.

That thankfully wont happen here. Stupid concept. if contracts are not sacrosanct then there is no point in having it. Sadly in developing markets it seem to be true and so lots of arbitration happens outside the country. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, charlie Jatinder said:

DS 2 in November 2021.

Oh, March for BW+May Eternals does seem better than Feb+May. March also better than Feb with respect to a covid 2nd wave. Endorse that change.

7 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

DS 2 in November 2021.

well, Woman's Day had 64% male attendance for CM so I guess that's when single guys are most likelye to watch movies. And single ladies least likely to show up (probably cause they know what "quality" of male singltons they can expect). :rofl:

Edited by Valonqar

2 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

I would also like to see Xmas for MCU someday. I’d be pushing for BW Dec 18 except that I think Xmas 2020 will be a dead zone 😕

Yeah and this is the last opportunity to see it happen for a while unless Avatar is delayed (which is possible). They will never move SW off Christmas due to merch and Avatar because of precedent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

I would also like to see Xmas for MCU someday. I’d be pushing for BW Dec 18 except that I think Xmas 2020 will be a dead zone 😕

yeah the way things are going whole year may be a dead zone for movies and all these new dates get even newer dates. not to mention that many of these movies aren't even in production yet. it's easy to move a finished product but what about products that can't start?

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

Just now, Menor said:

Yeah and this is the last opportunity to see it happen for a while unless Avatar is delayed (which is possible). They will never move SW off Christmas due to merch and Avatar because of precedent.

Disagree. Avatar and SW could both move off Dec in mid 20s depending on performance.