Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

6 hours ago, Macleod said:

So fake that it's real.

Also kinda ballsy for Disney/Marvel/Omaze to be so money-grabby on the eve of a what will likely be a pandemic. 

All these Omaze partnerships are for charities

https://www.omaze.com/products/scarlett-johansson-black-widow?

Solar Responders’ mission is to maximize the capacity of first responders to save lives with renewable energy. In partnership with first responder departments and community leaders, Solar Responders manages end-to-end solar panel and battery storage installations on first responder stations, including selection, design, procurement, installation and training. Your generosity will help Solar Responders provide a resilient, reliable and renewable source of backup power directly to first responders, creating both short-term and long-term impact for communities affected by natural disasters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

No one knows how things will be in May. 

It won't be any better than the period Bond decided was bad enough to move from. But if this doesn't move I guess Disney has decided the trade-off is tolerable.

• Thanks 1

Marketing expenses don’t really kick off until the next trailer. Guess they figure (probably correctly) that they can wait another week or two to delay. Even if F9 snatches the Aug 7 date, they can put this in Free Guy or Jungle Cruise’s spot and move them to wherever.

Edited by Arendelle Legion

In the absence of covid, 115/306 is a very reasonable guess at legs, and a totally plausible if a bit lower than my own estimate OW.    

Obviously LRFs for 8 weeks from now have almost no bearing on what will really happen though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

In the absence of covid, 115/306 is a very reasonable guess at legs, and a totally plausible if a bit lower than my own estimate OW.    

Obviously LRFs for 8 weeks from now have almost no bearing on what will really happen though.

even though we disagree on many things, i will agree on that, lets see, how the situation continues, 

• Like 1