Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

1 minute ago, cax16 said:

Looks good, hopefully it doesn’t have to be delayed.

like i said, the clever thing that they did, is that they didnt announce the tickets ,thats probably on purpose to see how the situation will go

1 minute ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Better trailer but ehh. No one asked for it. Booo.

If not for my MCU streak, I wouldn't have even watched it on digital release but now gotta have to watch it anyways and that is why it's gonna open well legs gonna be shit.

so you judge the legs of a movie, based on your own feelings ? ok ? stop being negative, you may see it and actually like it

• Like 8

Nothing but love for this trailer! Story is great, emotions are felt, character interplay is good and yes, I'm sure that the twist is

Weisz is the villain. "listen to your mother". But she isn't the mother, she's the evil stepmother. Gotta be. It makes the most sense. taskmaster cannot be the villain for he's not personal enough. has to be someone close to Nat and just as connected to the Widow program. It can't be Yelena either for too young to be the manipulator of the whole program. so that leaves Weisz.

2 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

No pre-sales, good. Disney is still waiting and watching the evolution of the Covid-19 inUSA

i would say in general , not only dom but os too , and thats a good thing , we still have 2 months to ago for the movies, it was wise, to keep the date in case the situation is good/or better, but hold the ticket sales, in case it will not

• Like 1