Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

2 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

So they're really sticking with the release date, then?

[insert Morgan Freeman Good Luck gif]

yes and no, the tickets arent on sale, that means that they have a plan, in case,  they need to take action,thats clever

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, meridan said:

Spider-Man:FFH closed out Phase 3 of the MCU, but the first film for Phase 4 is a solo film from a character that died in Phase 3 and is about events that happened in Phase 3. 

giphy.gif

Should’ve come out on March 8th, 2019

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Better trailer but ehh. No one asked for it. Booo.

If not for my MCU streak, I wouldn't have even watched it on digital release but now gotta have to watch it anyways and that is why it's gonna open well legs gonna be shit.

Uh what? No one asked for it? Dude, people have been wanting a Black Widow Movie more than a Han Solo movie and they wanted it for 10 years, more than Captain Marvel, which people say Black Widow looks better than. So, watch what you say before you say what is wrong.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Not my cup of tea as I never liked the character and making a movie post the death of the character means its not part of phase 4 or whatever. 

Interesting thing is they choose to release this trailer today. Its not even trending on twitter !!!!

It is trending.

Edit. Quick glance at Worldwide, United States and Canada. Not #1 but its there. 

Edited by EarlyDeadlinePredictions
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Not my cup of tea as I never liked the character and making a movie post the death of the character means its not part of phase 4 or whatever. 

Interesting thing is they choose to release this trailer today. Its not even trending on twitter !!!!

Did you check the same Twitter that most people use? :rolleyes:  Because it is already "trending."